how much haste do i need

90 Dwarf Paladin
my gear is pretty bad i know but what should i be doing to improve it? i hear haste is the best stat for prot paladins and i've heard some extreme examples such as tank in ret gear for more haste. is this sound advice and should i get some ret lfr gear to start improving my gear
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Your helm and the blue ring can be upgraded via JP>HP conversion and getting PvP gear. Both are incredibly well itemized for a prot pally (and in general every tank I think.)

2: More exp = more Holy Power = you will start feeling less squishy to your healers.

Haste doesn't really stop becoming a good stat until you get to the point where you can become GCD locked (I have no idea where that point is, one of the others probably knows.)

A great helper addon is reforgelite, as it can help point you into the right direction of how to build your set up.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
cool thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Whatever stats you want to be. There should be a box unless your UI is screwing with you.
It can be a horrible pita to do at times though, and can be very very stupid when it comes to "breakpoints" that you want to set up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Haste doesn't really stop becoming a good stat until you get to the point where you can become GCD locked (I have no idea where that point is, one of the others probably knows.)

The GCD cap is 50% unbuffed haste, BTW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]