A Kor'kron shipment has been overturned!

90 Human Warlock
Why are these message being spammed but they are not showing where they are overturned at on the map?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Yeah, I was wondering what was up with that too. Very rarely I can see them on the map, but most of the time I have no idea where they are. I don't think it has anything to do with proximity either, I've had the occasional overturned caravan showing on my map when I was very far away.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Its been broken since the patch came out both of the new patches we got later this week didn't fix it either.....they are supposedly looking into last time it was talked about in bug report area.....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
yeah, that has been annoying for sure. I ended up just ignoring the overturned caravans and flying around killing the elite commanders. At first it was tap to faction, but today I noticed that it was open loot. I just followed a big group of allies on my server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The ice stone has melted!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I wish they would fix it, the nonstop messages are annoying
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I wish they would fix it cause I wanna loot the bedamned caravan booty! LOOT N PLUNDER!
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
Same problem , annoying warnings but nothing to loot. Whats the point of disturbing the supply line if the Kor Kron can reclaim it before the Alliance or Horde pillage it?
Reply Quote
I think I know what's happening. It's a cross-realm glitch. The only caravans you see on your map are ones ON YOUR REALM. But you see the warning messages for all the realms in your battlegroup. There's only 11 spots on the map where caravans show up, and you can have way more than 11 caravan messages in a span of about 5 minutes; that's because they're scattered across several realms.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I think I know what's happening. It's a cross-realm glitch. The only caravans you see on your map are ones ON YOUR REALM. But you see the warning messages for all the realms in your battlegroup. There's only 11 spots on the map where caravans show up, and you can have way more than 11 caravan messages in a span of about 5 minutes; that's because they're scattered across several realms.

Youre right! I recently found that out when I went to an alliance caravan marker on the map. When I got there, there was nothing. No caravan that was tipped over or anything like it. I saw the marker on the map and it was moving but no caravan anywhere near me on my gamescreen.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I have seen the message spam'd nearly to death every time I go to Northern Barrens.

I have seen a shipment literally only once.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Ah the memories QFT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
From what I understand by what others have said it's CRZ related where we are seeing the messages from the other realms in our CRZ server cluster even though CRZ is disabled for Northern Barrens. Not sure if this is indeed the issue or not though.

edit: Best thing to do is use SHIFT + M to show the minimap, once your real caravan has overturned, you will see the icon, or keep hitting M until you see it...
Edited by Juzten on 5/27/2013 5:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Having the same problem, notices go out, can't find the shipments, I've even flown around with teams or 10+ guildmates searching and nothing, never found any of these things and they have never shown up on the map, not once, since the patch dropped for me or anyone I know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
88904997981:
There's only 11 spots on the map where caravans show up,

Where do I find the 11 routes published?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
91644519272:
88904997981:
There's only 11 spots on the map where caravans show up,

Where do I find the 11 routes published?

Wowhead has a handy guide on all things Battlefield Barrens:
http://www.wowhead.com/news=212842/patch-5-3-battlefield-barrens-guide-and-noxy-comic

They'll show up on the map if they actually spawn, it'll be a little icon like the rare spawns.
I figured we were getting spam from CRZ servers, but it's become painfully obvious to me that Barrens isn't CRZ =/

Can we please get some CRZ in here? Like I know it's probably to help servers work together but when there's no one to work with that kind of defeats the purpose, no?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
They're working on it, according to the Bug Report Forum CM.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't bother with those, they're not only no visile, but also they don't have a lot of stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
91644519321:
I don't bother with those, they're not only no visile, but also they don't have a lot of stuff.

They do show up on the map if they're on your server.
And they offer a minimum of about 50 of a specific resource if you get one to yourself.

Definitely worth it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]