Shadow Priest

38 Night Elf Druid
Hello good people of wow, im here to rant about the changes for Shadow Priest, and no Im not talking about life swap, becuase I could not give 2 !@#$s about it.
but it is Mass Dispel. One of the most ICONIC priest abillitys and one of those skills that pretty much seperated the good from the bad. after 10 years of gaming lvling 10+ priests, Ive come to the conclussion that the guy that thaught this would have been a appropiate change must have been high, I mean you just nurfed ressiliance and then you take away deffensives, and make sure that we cant cast MD, what the %^-*!.

Please blizzard, If you actualy do make some changes to Priest or any classes, make sure you ask the competent people, not the 1550 !@#$ters that can barly get a arena team going.
Please change this %^-*. back to what it was, atleast the Mass dispell
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Wasn't it Talbadar that said MD prior to 5.3 was absolutely mindless?
Reply Quote
38 Night Elf Druid
Personaly I don't belive Talb is qualifyed to speak on everyones behalf, he has a good point that MD was redicilus, since you had good priests that dispelled everything 1 second after the "cc/block/bubble" although when you take in concideration that most classes are build up to do alot of burst in a werry short amount of time, and team that up again with cc, its just a matter of time before you die, Becuase the shadow priest, can not heal through their damage, can't dispell becuase of the fact that it takes him 1-2 seconds to fake cast and then additionaly the Mass dispell cast. by that time the cc is gone or he is dead or in a new cc..

and when you play shatterplay that makes it incredibly hard, since shadow priests lack deffensive cooldowns, Dispersion and shield's are great, when you fight a holy paladin and 2 other classes that have to burst through it all to get it off, but once you get a disc or shaman spamming you with dispells, its simply to much damage,

now i know some guy will come in and say well you have a 3d partner aswell, but if you play shatterplay, your mage wont be doing anything but polly nova ring.

SOLUTION : Give us back the short cast time Mass dispell - Keep the glyph thoguh

GREAT ADDITION : buff shields only to shadow priests to compensate for loss of Life swap, could even make it The shadow priest only, like diffrent effect's simmilar to Colosoal smash
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
88909093556:
Please blizzard, If you actualy do make some changes to Priest or any classes, make sure you ask the competent people, not the 1550 !@#$ters that can barly get a arena team going.

Really all I was getting at.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]