Do dks actually suffer sitting in blood pres

90 Goblin Hunter
It's typically a battle of CC and class understanding. Hunters who hit the zoo button with a couple other things and spam damge usually do well against people who don't understanding where the damage is coming from. After about 1400 to 1500 rating hunters change. You see much more CC and you don't see people backpedaling like a level 15 who doesn't know what else to do. They are smarter with their escapes too.

I'm guessing this one got pulled tried to disengage and stood there spamming arcane shot wondering why the DK hadn't dropped dead yet. The DK was smart enough to pop antimagic shield and absorb half the damage of Arcane shot and got him with Obliterate.

And btw Aspect of the Iorn hawk gives us 15% damage reduction and 25% increased attack power not 10% increased attack power @ryudaraku.

DK's are fine. They have a similar kit to warriors. they are supposed to be sturdy. if you see one in Blood presence the best way to fight him is to keep him off you. Disengage if you get pulled. If disengage is on CD then scatter shot strafe circle away from his partner, concussion shot. and dps him while keeping concussion shot applied and he won't even touch you, unless you let him.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
It's typically a battle of CC and class understanding. Hunters who hit the zoo button with a couple other things and spam damge usually do well against people who don't understanding where the damage is coming from. After about 1400 to 1500 rating hunters change. You see much more CC and you don't see people backpedaling like a level 15 who doesn't know what else to do. They are smarter with their escapes too.

I'm guessing this one got pulled tried to disengage and stood there spamming arcane shot wondering why the DK hadn't dropped dead yet. The DK was smart enough to pop antimagic shield and absorb half the damage of Arcane shot and got him with Obliterate.

I've actually noticed this very thing.

For some hunters? You survive their Stampede, and, suddenly, it's like the channel just flipped. You go straight from When Animals Attack to Superhero Cartoon.

There's a random mugger, and the superhero just corned him.

They just back up slowly, shooting at you. You can practically hear them screaming, "What are you!? How did you live through that? No one could have survived that. No one! It's impossible! Stay back! STAY BACK!"

I swear, I'm almost positive I've seen a hunter's gun click on empty before. And then they threw the gun at me. And it bounced off me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

For some hunters? You survive their Stampede, and, suddenly, it's like the channel just flipped. You go straight from When Animals Attack to Superhero Cartoon.

They just back up slowly, shooting at you. You can practically hear them screaming, "What are you!? How did you live through that? No one could have survived that. No one! It's impossible! Stay back! STAY BACK!"

I swear, I'm almost positive I've seen a hunter's gun click on empty before. And then they threw the gun at me. And it bounced off me.
this post made my day. thank you
Reply Quote
83 Dwarf Death Knight

Made me think of the scene in V for Vendetta.
Edited by Fjordi on 5/27/2013 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
SO LIEK I TRAPED THE HEALZ AND HE TRINKETED... SO MY BUD WAS LIKE WAIT ILL BLIND HIM BRAH AND WE WERE LIKE SWEETZ THIS DK IS DONESIES. THE DK WAS LIEK I DONT DIE BRO BECUZ U SUK AT DPS AND I HAVE SICK DEFENSIVE SKILLZ LIKE CONVERSION. I EVEN PRESSED MY ZOO BUTTON AND ANIMALS DID NOT KILL HIM. WTF BLIZZ I PRESSED LIKE 2 BUTTONS THATS ONE MORE THAN HE DID WHY DIDN'T I WIN!?

Haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]