Coming to Fizzcrank

90 Blood Elf Mage
Decided I have had enough of a full RP realm so I just transferred this mage to Horde Side on Fizzcrank.

I am raid geared, ilvl 506, have tailoring and enchanting to level 600 each with some of the latest bags and enchants.

Looking to join a raiding guild 10 or 25 man that is involved with MSV right now.

I am one hell of a good person, very friendly, chatty and willing to help out.

I am loyal and on time to raids. any days are fine because I am retired.

So if you think I can fit on your raid team and guild give me a shout if you want to interview. I have ventrillo and teamspeak.

thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I think you're expecting too much from the server. I don't think our top raiding guilds do interviews.. But I'm pretty sure the top raiding guild is on Alliance- <Reforged>.

Not sure though. I don't really keep up with that stuff.
Edited by Ryiutiz on 5/26/2013 1:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yaaaay! come on down Bell!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
We need people like that on our server both sides. If she joins a horde guild that needs help she might be able to get them to progress some or have advise from having experince. I'm all for it. Move the server forward. <3 Welcome to the server. Its very social and there are some nice people. Ignore the childish trolls because they arent worth your time. More nice people than trolls any way the trolls just love attention but they do everywhere right?

Welcome and have fun on the horde <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi Belalyn and welcome:)

I recommend the guild Cretins. I recently transferred my DK to Horde and joined them.

Here is the link : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/fizzcrank/CR%C3%8BTINS/roster?character=luxen&sort=rank&dir=a

You could hit up Drah, Resentment or Luxen and I'm sure they'd be happy to have you. I know they are into PvP, not sure about raiding though.
Edited by Boudecca on 5/26/2013 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
88907496060:
Hi Belalyn and welcome:)

I recommend the guild Cretins. I recently transferred my DK to Horde and joined them.

Here is the link : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/fizzcrank/CR%C3%8BTINS/roster?character=luxen&sort=rank&dir=a

You could hit up Drah, Resentment or Luxen and I'm sure they'd be happy to have you. I know they are into PvP, not sure about raiding though.

We're definitely happy to have new players. It looks like you're pretty PvE focused though, so I'm not sure we'd be the best fit horde side, as our guild spends about 99% of its time in PvP. We have a few members, including myself, who do the occasional LFR and we participate in world boss kills, but we don't have a raid group, and do zero PvE progression.

That being said, if you're interested in PvP, let us know. If not, feel free to catch us in game and we can help introduce you around to the other guilds who do PvE.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Go Cretins go! For Azeroth!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
89192292413:
Go IS SO HIGH go! For not the Horde!

Fixed that for you. c:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]