Your Monk Transmog? 5.3

100 Human Monk
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m190/paigelore/WoWScrnShot_061913_002954.jpg

The armory dosent seem to like showing my belt properly so I took this afew minutes ago :)
90 Pandaren Monk
I like to see as much of my natural fur as possible. This is the best I have been able to come up with. Still working on the exact legs to match the pants.
Edited by Snarshk on 6/18/2013 9:47 PM PDT
100 Pandaren Monk
Hm...
90 Blood Elf Monk
Wanted to use the shoulders. This is one of the variations I went through. Any suggestions would be awesome.
90 Pandaren Monk
Mean and Green. Just the way I like it!
90 Pandaren Monk
This is the best i found thus far.
90 Night Elf Monk
I used to hate robes on other classes, but I gotta admit I like how Monks look in robes.
90 Blood Elf Monk
I like yours Krisyndria, my MW set is similar but in Yellow with Harbinger polearm from BT.

I like my current set cause when the axes are on my back it makes me a neon pink butterfly!
I used to hate robes on other classes, but I gotta admit I like how Monks look in robes.

i want that robe :(

mostly playing solo right now, and i can't out-dps the heals through all the CC on faction champs 25 :(
100 Night Elf Monk
Im happy how this set turned out, especially since I really like our t14 shoulders.
Want to change my weapons to Mounting Vengeance, but the axes will do for now.
I like it all but the tabard.

8/10

Nice for 70
I'm rocking a Mad Max sort of style at the moment.
100 Night Elf Monk
I am the Mad Max style!

10/10 you look absolutely psychotic. stay far away from me.
Not changing a thing.
90 Tauren Monk
I quite like mine :3
90 Pandaren Monk
9/10

Love the fact that you're sticking with Mistweaver roots on this one. It also works with being a Tauren!
8/10

Fist of the deity is always 7+ Worthy
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]