Moar haste?

90 Draenei Priest
Ok, I understand and accept that haste is always our best option this tier, but I've noticed that when I have blood lust, LMG, and PI going at once, there's like a full 1 second delay from when I press the button for mind flay, and when I actually start casting mind flay. So since haste is multiplicative, is stacking haste what is causing this intense lag during large haste buff situations? Would having less haste make the lag more manageable?

Thanks in advance!
Edited by Treiz on 5/24/2013 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Haste

Always Haste

Kick your ISP in the privates and make them up that shizz.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Spam your keys so you do not get latency affecting your dps get a cast bar for mind flay (gnosis addon) to show latency before each tick on your cast bar so you know when to start hitting MF. Also remember there is a cap for haste with respect to the GCD of 1 second so if you're under that (which I don't think is likely with MF but easy for 1.5 second casts) you will have short periods of time where you can't do anything but nothing on the order of one second.

If you really are having big problems don't use PI, IMO.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]