WTS: Shadowmourne Stuff

90 Undead Warrior
Hello ! I'm posting this for a friend playing on ED that can't post on the forums.

I recently finished my Warrior's Shadowmourne and have 3 of the items from the quest chain for sale.

- Tabard of the Lightbringer : 150k
- Crimson Deathcharger : 50k
- Jaina's Locket 25k

Prices are negociable within reason. If interested please post on this thread or contact me on my Battletag : Griever#1994

All Items are currently Horde but an arrangement via the Neutral Auction House could be possible.
Edited by Schwert on 5/26/2013 5:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Still selling.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Enjoy the months long grind.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
a few hours a day for a few months, yea its pretty much nothin, then i can just go dump the crap on the auction house for about 80% of what your sellin it

Have fun finding people willing to carry your alt every week. Seriously.

Also; Undermine journal is hard.
Have fun fueling somebody else's pocket.

I'd be more than happy to personally transfer a toon to take your "crap" and flip it for over 100k profit if you undercut by that much lol.

Thanks for the free bumps too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
05/28/2013 01:32 AMPosted by Ÿen

Have fun finding people willing to carry your alt every week. Seriously.

Also; Undermine journal is hard.
Have fun fueling somebody else's pocket.

I'd be more than happy to personally transfer a toon to take your "crap" and flip it for over 100k profit if you undercut by that much lol.

Thanks for the free bumps too.

its, simple everyone who runs that always just has to say invincible not on reserve come get acheives ( insert item here) on reserve

and anyways, id just undercut it enough that its not profitable for you and also hinders your ability to rip other people off

Aren't you just a cute little troll.

Seriously. Go make a shadowmourne.
Make me laugh even harder at your complete waste of air.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
and anyways, id just undercut it enough that its not profitable for you and also hinders your ability to rip other people off

I don't think you understand what profit is.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
05/28/2013 01:44 AMPosted by Vexxin

I don't think you understand what profit is.

I don't think he understands that almost every tabard sold under a certain amount is almost always flipped.
Basic "goblineering" 101.
One of the easiest way to make profit off AH flipping.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
ye
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Haha. Mods. I love you. <3
Reply Quote
Things and stuff
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]