((RP/OOC)) To Honor the Fallen

90 Pandaren Monk
((

Every year I have hosted a Memorial Day/ 4th of July Bike Ride. This year will be no different. Alliance members will be starting off at the Exodar with Horde forces meeting in Mulgore. The two shall meet in the Barrens and, from there, sail from Theramore to the Eastern Kingdoms. We will bike past Ironforge and, from there, set course for the Blasted Lands. We will then ride through Outlands towards Shattrath City, where we will hold a moment of silence before taking our respective portals back to Orgrimmar and Stormwind.

I am looking for a Horde member to step up and help organize this. Showtimes will be 11am and we will be using a mass Ventrilo.

If you have any music capabilities, I could use one DJ as well.

))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((

Bump.

))
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Bumpz
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warrior
I don't think I could go that long without killing an Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((

Then don't show up. I have held this yearly OOC'ly for my grandfather because I am 8 hours away from his gravesite and he was former Army. This is meant to be IC, yes, but also OOC as well.

If you can't hold yourself together until after the ride, then don't waste my time and that of anyone else who shows up. It's one day out of the year where we put aside our IC and OOC grievances.

))
Edited by Zhiang on 5/26/2013 2:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((

Bump

))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((

This event is in 20 minutes.

If you are coming, speak with me ingame.

))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((

Looks like i'm on my own.

I'll be unavailable for an hour.

))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]