healing sucks!!!!

90 Human Mage
just wanted to vent. I know nobody cares but i just started playing my resto sham again and i gotta say it blows. Eh imo pvp this patch kinda blows.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Perhaps you should try PvE for a while?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
thanks for sharing
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
just wanted to vent. I know nobody cares but i just started playing my resto sham again and i gotta say it blows. Eh imo pvp this patch kinda blows.

Um. Any specifics? No?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
PvP healing is actually quite op at the moment :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

You're op atm

damn shrooms

>_<
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Healing in 2's isn't healing in pvp just fyi.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/26/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Vaega

I know I never said it was, I heal in other pvp environments as well :p And have friends that are high ranked in rbgs.
Edited by Veroicone on 5/26/2013 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Healing does kinda suck. I mean, I enjoy it, but out of the 3 choices, I find healing to be the most difficult and hard to do task you can choose. DPS is mindless drone work with some classes and tanking (Depending on your DPS companions) is a walking in the park. But making sure you balance your mana, everyone's health, and your own, you can never blink, let alone look away from what you are doing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
05/26/2013 10:21 AMPosted by Veroicone

I know I never said it was, I heal in other pvp environments as well :p And have friends that are high ranked in rbgs.

Healing in 1400 3's or 700 rbg's isn't healing either and high ranked players universally dispute you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Healing in 1400 3's or 700 rbg's isn't healing either and high ranked players universally dispute you.

I really don't think it's wise to claim that you speak for every single high ranked player. I mean, you're only 1300 in 2's and 1800 in RBGs, neither of which is difficult to achieve.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Again, I must have missed the part where I said it was :D? 1800 in rbgs isn't really anything either.

Not that it really matters, considering the original poster was most likely playing the lower brackets anyways.
Edited by Veroicone on 5/27/2013 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Healing does kinda suck. I mean, I enjoy it, but out of the 3 choices, I find healing to be the most difficult and hard to do task you can choose. DPS is mindless drone work with some classes and tanking (Depending on your DPS companions) is a walking in the park. But making sure you balance your mana, everyone's health, and your own, you can never blink, let alone look away from what you are doing.

Its funny, I find DPS harder than healing xD Healing for me is way less stressful than to heal a whole grp/raid.

And for the posts topic, imo healing doesn't suck :) Just gotta find your style of healing ^^ They're all different :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
88907698285:

I really don't think it's wise to claim that you speak for every single high ranked player. I mean, you're only 1300 in 2's and 1800 in RBGs, neither of which is difficult to achieve.

Or we could compare my arena achievements which trump the !@#$ out of both of yours. 2195 in 3's last season only real difference between 2k+ and 2200 is a good night. mister 1550 lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
88909297836:

Again, I must have missed the part where I said it was :D? 1800 in rbgs isn't really anything either.

Not that it really matters, considering the original poster was most likely playing the lower brackets anyways.

Talking for your "high ranked friends" is just here-say and unsubstantiated evidence. Simply saying healing is ok, good, or op atm doesn't make it so. The evidence suggests quite the opposite.
Reply Quote
8 Dwarf Priest
this is what happens to a discussion when people can focus on your armory, and aren't forced to confront the logic of an argument.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
89194993575:
Or we could compare my arena achievements which trump the !@#$ out of both of yours. 2195 in 3's last season only real difference between 2k+ and 2200 is a good night. mister 1550 lol

*Ms.

I haven't PvP'd seriously since Season 8 or 9, I forget which. :D

None of that, however, changes what I said. You are one person. You don't have the right to say you speak for every single high-ranked player, when you are a) not high ranked this season and b) haven't managed to clone yourself thousands of times to form the ranks of every single high-ranked player.

Speak for yourself, not "everyone." You aren't "everyone." You're one person.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I will give them credit for getting one thing right in the OP...

Edit: How the heck did I end up on my hunter? Forums is weird, today.
Edited by Ehu on 5/29/2013 12:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Just so you know, OP, Resto Shaman mastery currently isn't working correctly in instanced PvP, which may be the cause of some of your frustration with healing as a Shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
91603816456:
Just so you know, OP, Resto Shaman mastery currently isn't working correctly in instanced PvP, which may be the cause of some of your frustration with healing as a Shaman.

What is it doing? This is the first I've heard of this, but that's concerning.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]