healing sucks!!!!

90 Troll Priest
91603816456:
Just so you know, OP, Resto Shaman mastery currently isn't working correctly in instanced PvP, which may be the cause of some of your frustration with healing as a Shaman.

Kind of curious about this myself... Umm, what is wrong with the resto shammie mastery in PvP (which does not show in the shammie forums, mmo champs, or any other place I could look)?

Not saying there isn't a bug, bugs happen. But you would think it would be mentioned... somewhere else.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
It is being discussed in this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8873797930?page=1

I also created a thread in these healing forums, but it hasn't had any responses so far.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9161546083

But basically, resto mastery is supposed to increase healing based on health % of target.

Regardless of whether you or your target are at 30% hp, or 100% hp, the heals are all for the same amount.
Edited by Mungoh on 5/29/2013 2:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
05/26/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Vaega
PvP healing is actually quite op at the moment :D

Healing in 2's isn't healing in pvp just fyi.

So you're opinion of something is fact now eh? 2v2 (2 PLAYERS Vs. 2 PLAYERS (PVP)) is basically the exact definition of PVP, regardless of how much better you think you are than everyone else.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage

Lol, really ?

Healing in 1400 3's or 700 rbg's isn't healing either and high ranked players universally dispute you.

Are healers honestly saying that they healing is overpowered in pvp since patch 5.3 ?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
06/03/2013 02:43 AMPosted by Curioxicity

Lol, really ?

Healing in 1400 3's or 700 rbg's isn't healing either and high ranked players universally dispute you.

Are healers honestly saying that they healing is overpowered in pvp since patch 5.3 ?

If people don't know how to interrupt or CC, yes, it very much is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

I feel stronger now than last patch. I heard druids got buffs?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

Shh, don't tell everyone. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/03/2013 11:53 AMPosted by Pipikaula

Shh, don't tell everyone. ;)

Buffs, no? NERFS!

*cough*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
druids are not viable duh
druids need more buffs pls. i feel bad for them at the bottom of the meters.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Hey Vero, did they officially change Symbiosis to be cast in combat now? I noticed I can toss it on someone at any time now, in pretty much any situation, PvE or PvP. While we were waiting for queues to pop last night, I was dueling our ret pally to practice surviving their burst and the best ways to cc them, when I noticed I could cast Symbiosis on the hunter in the group in mid-fight and cheat my way to a stalemate.

It used to annoy me to no end when a DK in a random would click it off, but now it might not be an issue if this really has changed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^ Yeah you can cast it in combat :D! Sometimes people try to interrupt it which makes me giggle.

JUKE ALL THE THINGS (I think that's what it's called ....)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
If you think it sucks, don't do it.

It's a hard concept, I know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]