Rate that Transmog =D

100 Draenei Paladin
Last thread capped, time for a new one.

Gogo <3
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
@Alexardros

Hair stands out like a sore thumb and I don't like cloaks.

However, good set choice for a human, shoulders look much better on you than on dwarves.
Weapon matches well and so does cloak, little side color on the shield. Overall really nice.

8.5/10
Edited by Radiate on 5/24/2013 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
9 man I like the mace
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
8/10 @Spartaprime

It matches very well, I like your weapon choice as it matches the shoulders. Crystal-like feel. The shield matches mostly, I think there is a better shield out there though but I can't remember what it is on the top of my head.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8/10 @Spartaprime

It matches very well, I like your weapon choice as it matches the shoulders. Crystal-like feel. The shield matches mostly, I think there is a better shield out there though but I can't remember what it is on the top of my head.

If you can remember please let me know I d like to check it out
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Drillborer Disk comes to mind, but I guess the shield I am thinking of doesn't exist.

I'm thinking of a shield with the same model of the Aldori Legacy Defender except it's color matches that set. I could have sworn there was a shield like that, I guess not =(
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Love the white, gold, and blue :D

10/10

I prefer white, gold, and poiple though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm a sucker for white and purple. (I might change to crystal forge with hammer of the naruu soon)

8.8/10

I know i'm old fashion :/ but +1 for never farming this set it's actually what I wore in vanilla until t2.5 when i went ret, and t3. Got cataclysms in BC though. I just like how it looks.

I wish i could transmog my halbard of smiting from ZG.
Edited by Ritalynn on 5/24/2013 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I love my tmog, I have the lawbringer set but being a banana looks to silly now-a-days.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10 I think Pally gear looks a little meh on Tauren at times but a nice set.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I like that set, very nice match. 10/10 would bang.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I love my tmog, I have the lawbringer set but being a banana looks to silly now-a-days.

lol rate forums don't really work well if someone just posts.

I LOVE MY SET
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<<<<< #1
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
Twisted: 8/10 I like it, actually going for something similar myself.

Mine is still a WIP, apparently I forgot to mog my boots after I got them...neat.
Edited by Suntia on 5/24/2013 1:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@twisted 8/10. i wish the blood elf stance in armory wasn't so whacky. you look like a volcano tho.

edit:
@suntia 4/10 a lot of odd pieces, i'm not sure what's going on here. :c
edit#2 yeah the boots are what is making it look so strange to me, the shoulders and helm are a little off too. boots could throw it all together though so i'll hold my tongue.
Edited by Raikari on 5/24/2013 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Raikari 9/10

I like the look and everything matches. The axe really pulls it all together. You fell shy of a 10/10 because that helmet is just.... ugh...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
8/10.

I'm really, really biased towards the season 12 gear, but dat red cape. D:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Aelnaina

For me very cool. Great female look but badass at the same time.

10/10
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
@ Spadoodle

10/10, half the time I use my t9 set. It fits the faction, and it just an awesome set, imo.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Alexardros

9.5/10 - Didn't notice the cloak till I read some comments, but I bet there's a silver/gold cloak out there somewhere. Also not quite sure about the shield, but they tie into the boots well so it works. Baws mace, though!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]