Rate that Transmog =D

100 Human Paladin
I am the Light!

@Mistrunner 7/10 I like the weapon, dosent match the Demonic/angelic set though
Edited by Zaturn on 7/2/2013 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Mistrunner 7/10 I like the weapon, dosent match the Demonic/angelic set though

I agree. I've been searching for something that matches the blue better. For now, it's close enough. In-game it's closer in color than it looks in the armory; maybe my enchant is to blame? Dunno.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Zaturn 8/10 Did you try to build this around the valorous pieces or the golden lightbringer/stormrune edge combo? If the golden pieces, then Valorous is a bit out of place because of the green gems. I think the Sunwell armor set would work better.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Zaturn 8/10 Did you try to build this around the valorous pieces or the golden lightbringer/stormrune edge combo? If the golden pieces, then Valorous is a bit out of place because of the green gems. I think the Sunwell armor set would work better.

Impressive! 10/10

Good choice in weapon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Sariphym 9/10 Great job, I like it a lot. Will be 10/10 once you get a pair of shoulders that matches better. Take a look at Burdened Shoulderpads from Naxx. They're a redish brown recolor of the Naxxramas plate. Also take a look at Ashkandi or Cataclysm's Edge, I think those would also work well for you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@Tyberian
9/10
That Judgement Helmet goes well with your set.
+1 for matching cloak.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@ Honeypot
9/10
The set over all is really nice, but the shoulders kind of stand out. Love the weapon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nice, 8/10. Very Alliance.

Working on my Tier 2 purple recolor set. I need the shoulders and chest still.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Nice, 8/10. Very Alliance.

Working on my Tier 2 purple recolor set. I need the shoulders and chest still.

7/10

I can't see all of it because of your stance :(

Turn off your cape though, capes never look good on judgement sets.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
@Ritalynn

I've always liked that set with the tabard 10/10 for being able to mog it
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10, impressive set and you seem to have a very well matched tabard, weapon, and shield for it, but I can't help but dislike the bulk of it, especially on top of the innate tauren bulk. It ends up feeling almost like one of those massive mogu statues. XD; Still, very well matched and overall goes together well.

For my own, armory seems to hate my sword, so I'm just going to include a screenshot as well:
http://i44.tinypic.com/ekga48.png
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8/10, I like that your set matches your hair and just plain looks good on you. Cape matches as well, though I deducted some points because it is all just that one set. Looks nice otherwise.

Edit: I should also note from an RP perspective you look like a noblewoman and it makes me want to share a goblet of wine with you.
Edited by Shinn on 7/5/2013 1:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I haven't quite found a good shield and weapon xmog for my current setup. I've looked through a few pages of here hoping to find someone with something that would match, but I don't see any.

Any ideas?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Gimphoof. 9/10 Very nice I like how the current tier is blended well with a classic, even though Lightbringer gets used quite a bit these days.

As for the shield, try these.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/28316

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/39233
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Kolori

10/10 because that Paladin Challenge Mode set is amazing!

Also extra points for Grand Marshal sword and your tabard <3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
With as much hate as it gets, I think Lawbringer looks AMAZING on a tauren paladin.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
7.5/10, you're right about lawlbringer on tauren, but the weapons don't match and the tabard doesn't really either.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello fellow paladins I have arrived seeking feedback on my transmogrification set.

As for the Judgement (paladin joke) of Levictor's set I award you with a 8.7 for the set isn't favorable with my personal tastes but the mace and cloak are a good match.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
@Retaku, reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVYT0iyhCUQ so I'd say 10/10 instant win :D

I got sick at staring at the bulky gloves I had before so I swapped in the T2 gloves and I'm wishing I wore these to begin with. Plus it let me tie in the T2 belt, which is nice. :) I'm still looking for nicer shoulders that aren't stupidly huge, though.

(and yeah I know, guild cloak still doesn't show in armory and trashy mog is still trashy)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looking good Teania, colours all match great! Almost looks like you're wearing a miniskirt though. 9/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]