Rate that Transmog =D

90 Human Paladin
My transmog from a while back. Click the attachment and you'll see it. http://www.preachgaming.com/forum/39-transmogs/10663-thor-transmog-entry#10663

Or you could rate both my current one and that Thor one.

@Laryn I'll give you 8.5/10 I really like the flame theme.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@ Morgraine RE: the set currently displayed on Armory

5/10

That set's overall aesthetic is a welcome departure from Blizz's usual approach to pally sets, although I've never cared for its look. That's a matter of taste and not a basis for a rating deduction in my view. The problem with your current xmog is the mismatch between the armor, tabard, and weapon. While each of these three elements might be appealing on its own, they pull the set in disparate thematic directions.
Edited by Jurist on 5/24/2013 7:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10

I like how the color matches but I prefer the color scheme of the nonheroic version of that set.

Also i would use the thrall quest cape Mantle of Fury as the patterns match better
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/10

Really love the helm, really brings the whole set together better than the judgement recolor I think.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
4/10

Shiny eyesore. >_<

...Also, name belongs to an Ewok. >_>
(Only reason I came in here, too.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
4/10

Shiny eyesore. >_<

...Also, name belongs to an Ewok. >_>
(Only reason I came in here, too.)

Wow, not many people actually catch the reference in the name. Also, 8/10 the colors are kinda meh, but the helm really makes it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Arrghhhh the helm!

1/10

7/10 without

I like the rest, but the helm has got to go
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Aelenll - I really like the color scheme.
8/10

I have a 2h equipped instead of 1h/shield because the human female 1h/shield armory portrait is just at a stupid angle.

The same transmog except with 1h+shield:
http://i.imgur.com/ypAcaU5.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
6/10...the axe doesn't match and it looks more like a warrior set than a paladin one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10

Really like it! Hammer is awesome! Though maybe something on the head would have tied it all together.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
@ vansir, not bad 8/10....would be higher if the axe went with it more but I like it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9.5/10

That set looks surprisingly good on Taurens, great choice of white cape/sword to go with that.
Edited by Mækîr on 5/25/2013 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
9/10.

Surprising and excellent use of purple.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8.5/10 I give you points for the matching colors and going with a theme, but I honestly can't stand that tier. Maybe because I was stuck wearing it for so long. The helm just always ticked me off with the open visor. You do get points for turning the dress into pants. T2 is the only acceptable "dress" model. Ebon blade tabard doesn't feel paladin at all, but it matches well, so I can't dock you for that. Overall I like it, just not a fan of the tier itself.

For anyone rating me, obviously I am not done with this set, but feel free to dock away for that! Silly pally thinks he's a warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Change the shield. Other than that, I like it. How do you like mine?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
9/10 I really like that. Your shield doesn't match perfect, but I'm not sure what shield really would other than maybe some old plain vanilla shield. I'm really not one to care too much about matching weapons with armor unless they are just hideous lol. Yours is fine.

I have a couple other shield options I can go with that actually match my gear really wellTian Protector and Triptych Shield of the Ancients. If I ever get the shoulders that are really supposed to go with this set though, they have really bad clipping, and will clip through most shields when weapons are unsheathed. Bulwark of Azzinoth doesn't have the problem due to how it slants outward as it goes up.
Edited by Bravehearth on 5/25/2013 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I like yours. I like the shield too but I think it throws off your mog.

@kettch
keep the helm, makes me laugh
Edited by Arganox on 5/25/2013 7:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@ Arganox: 9/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8/10 I like that helm. I know some don't, but I've always liked it. I'm not sure if it's the armory, or what, but some of them look a bit pixelated...like your gloves.

I slapped on different shield that matches a lot better than bulwak of azzinoth.
Edited by Bravehearth on 5/26/2013 12:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
matches much better than bulwark. not very "paladiny" but i do like it. 8/10. on a side note, where are all the lazy T6 paladins at?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]