Rate that Transmog =D

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking good Teania, colours all match great! Almost looks like you're wearing a miniskirt though. 9/10
10/10 love the viking look.

just dumped my mog, feel free to skip me.
Edited by Selfesteem on 7/7/2013 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Since Selfesteem asked to be skipped because he wasn't in his mog gear I'll give a second review of Xelphar!

Xelphar, your mog is put together very well. You remind me of the Vrykul in Northrend. I have two very small nits to pick. Not your fault but the axe seems to be an older model with a lower texture resolution than the armor and tabard you are wearing. It may also just be the bad computer I'm on at work. #2- the tabard seems out of place with the rest of your armor.

Overall- 9.5 out of 9.88
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
@Zaturn 8/10 Did you try to build this around the valorous pieces or the golden lightbringer/stormrune edge combo? If the golden pieces, then Valorous is a bit out of place because of the green gems. I think the Sunwell armor set would work better.

I actually built this set around my tabard. I have always love my AB(Stonehenge) tabard, but did not want a full T1 or T6 xmog set.

I love the valorous helm, feel, and look on my paladin. (Cant Deny the Eye graphics of the helm is pretty awesome!) I went with matching boots and gloves of the helm. At the same time adding turquoise that blended well with my gold color. To not make the xmog simply one uniform set, I added the t6 pieces with T2 belt.

I absolutely love my finish xmog set, plus the sword adds the finishing touch.

@Oliander I think Leonidas would be proud to call you a Spartan :)

9/10
Edited by Zaturn on 7/8/2013 1:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
07/08/2013 01:06 AMPosted by Zaturn
I actually built this set around my tabard. I have always love my AB(Stonehenge) tabard, but did not want a full T1 or T6 xmog set.

Not too bad! love that sword choice, that's what i used with my T1 set. Also need advice on what belt to use with this set:/
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
@ Anonemuss - Like that set, its a shame boots always look weird on goats

8/10
Edited by Bralton on 7/8/2013 1:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Finally finished my blood dragon knight look :D Always loved this tier on blood elves!

@ Bralton - 8/10 Justicar is an awesome set I just never was fond of the helmet. Also the sword just doesn't quite match the set in colors. Unless the angle its showing me is causing that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Zephyrr 7.5/10

I do enjoy the color scheme, but was not a huge fan of the helm unless your toon was a huge barbarian style character. Still nice none the less.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
@Boskey 8.5/10

I love what you have done with the set. The only thing I don't like is the belt it just does not seem right to me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Finally finished my blood dragon knight look :D Always loved this tier on blood elves!

@ Bralton - 8/10 Justicar is an awesome set I just never was fond of the helmet. Also the sword just doesn't quite match the set in colors. Unless the angle its showing me is causing that.

@ Zephyrr - Its the angle, in-game its a spot on match to the purple in the armor and the shield. I too hate the helmet, but am a purest when it comes to my mogs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Very cool set I like it. I just don't like the helm. 9/10

Just a little something I thought of
Edited by Imdatank on 7/9/2013 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10 - Not bad for seeing a samurai themed gear. I like it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8/10, I like it but the hues are a bit off from piece to piece.
Reply Quote
@Haliphix 7/10 A little mix matchy but looks good on a female
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
@Haliphix 7/10 A little mix matchy but looks good on a female
Rhoz, I suggest maybe getting the badge belt I'm using for xmog so it goes with the set more, other than that, 9/10.
Edited by Andersondary on 7/9/2013 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yeah on armory it doesn't show the bada** libram hanging off the belt. i'm a sucker for it!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Nice like the samurai look.

10/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
5/10

It looks like you're wearing 2 separate sets of gear, as the boots/cloak/weapon do not match the rest but could go together in a darker red and black look. If that's not the case, then I recommend replacements that complement the rest of the set. I've never loved our T6 style (sacrilege, I know), but the red in the PVP set provides a better aesthetic than the pastel bluish color of the PVE version.

Note:

As indicated dozens of times in these threads, the Dreadful/Malevolent belt does not show its libram model on Armory. FigurePrints shows the items correctly, so here's a link to my profile (official Blizz partner site, safe link). Just click the top button ("Select Statue") and take a look :).

http://www.figureprints.com/wow/Customize.aspx?id=7886802&n=Jurist&r=Mannoroth&pid=0
Edited by Jurist on 7/10/2013 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
5/10

It looks like you're wearing 2 separate sets of gear, as the boots/cloak/weapon do not match the rest but could go together in a darker red and black look. If that's not the case, then I recommend replacements that complement the rest of the set. I've never loved our T6 style (sacrilege, I know), but the red in the PVP set provides a better aesthetic than the pastel bluish color of the PVE version.

Note:

As indicated dozens of times in these threads, the Dreadful/Malevolent belt does not show its libram model on Armory. FigurePrints shows the items correctly, so here's a link to my profile (official Blizz partner site, safe link). Just click the top button ("Select Statue") and take a look :).

http://www.figureprints.com/wow/Customize.aspx?id=7886802&n=Jurist&r=Mannoroth&pid=0

10/10. Legit set. Always loved the Immolation set and with the tabard and weapon, it seals the deal. Well done.

I think I've already done mine in this thread but with a different xmog, but I changed it up recently. Sucks you can't get a good look at my weapon. They should give Tauren's with two handers a different stance. Can't really see my weapon to well. Always loved the Pally Robes for Taurens. I've used this xmog frequently since they started xmogs.

Edit: Even if you clicked on my weapon to look at it from the different view it does NOT look like what it should be on my character page. Don't know why.
Edited by Buhbuhdin on 7/10/2013 3:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
8/10

Weapon as you said is meh, but the set is always nice nonetheless.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Idk I personally find it hard to match this helm, and the bulky shoulders actually makes it a little less over-powering (I'm trying to get the dk normal tier set, which I believe will make it look better (I haven't been able to acquire Pathogenic Gauntlets yet but hopefully I will soon

@anderson I personally don't like that set, I think it's trying too much to be a warrior set, but I'll give ya a 7 for trying :P
Edited by Aeonarial on 7/10/2013 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]