Rate that Transmog =D

90 Human Paladin
8/10 for having challenge modes, never really been a fan of quel for 2h though, seems too small
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
7/10

Cool transmog Veegore
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10 - Very alliancy, I like it. Don't like the helmet missing though, personal thing.

Come at me bro
Edited by Purifying on 12/12/2013 6:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
i like the set, not a fan of the weapon though 8/10
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@Thunder

10/10

That helm and those shoulders look great on Tauren. It's very angular and your weapon choice is good.

As for myself, I finally got around to getting this sword earlier tonight and I'm LOVING IT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Thunder

10/10

That helm and those shoulders look great on Tauren. It's very angular and your weapon choice is good.

As for myself, I finally got around to getting this sword earlier tonight and I'm LOVING IT.

A classic blood knight. Can never go wrong with a classic blood knight, but I think the delivery is a bit weak. Look at the dark iron/inferno tempered stuff for it. Your helm is fine though.

7/10

Edit: If the forum is broken for some reason, it's Maeltum@Wyrmrest Accord. You can put that in the search bar.

Also, the book model on my belt doesn't show in the armory. :(
Edited by Maeltum on 12/13/2013 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Maeltum 8/10 looks solid, I'm just not a huge fan of the current tier helm, reminds me of Dr. Willy from mega man with the crazy mad scientist hair.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@Jmizius 9/10

I really dig the look. Colors work really well together. I'd ditch the cape though, and maybe find a different weapon. It's unfortunate Lightbringer Treads are still so low resolution!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Onomang 8.5/10. Looks rather good
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Heres mine
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Aethrious

8/10 not to shabby
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10 always love the classics, not sure that the shield matches though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
8/10 I'd go helmless before using the engineering no matter the color.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
6/10
-5 for unmogged items that don't match
+1 for bald draenei <3
Reply Quote
78 Human Paladin
@Zenalpaladin Very nice set. At first glance it looks as if the shoulders don't match but once you look at the detailing on the gloves and even the pants, they go well together. I personally am not feeling the axe at all. The color pretty much ruins it for me. I know I am helmless as well but I actually do think one would look really good on you. I personally think a helm on any male paladin just gives that feel of them as defenders of the light. The color of your set though is really nice and shows that you are a proud Draenei. 8.5/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dark shades all over but they don't match 5/10
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Dark shades all over but they don't match 5/10

Gloves don't match the rest of the transmog, but overall very nice. Also love that particular sword model. 8/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
7/10. I love the helm that goes with the moustache and goatee. The armor just doesnt go with it.
Reply Quote
81 Dwarf Paladin
Awesome looking set, just the blade looks a little too Dk'ish. 8.5/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]