Rate that Transmog =D

90 Human Paladin
I won.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Those gloves, no. Shoulders, t2 is way better matching that set, weapon out of place.

6/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looks perfect beside the boots dude work on it! 8.5/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

9/10. That is just the best looking paladin set in the game, congrats on getting it. I wish I had a group to get it with.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
05/27/2013 10:39 AMPosted by Lawbringer

9/10. That is just the best looking paladin set in the game, congrats on getting it. I wish I had a group to get it with.

8/10
It's good until you reach the helmet. Why why why?!

My ideas thus far:
http://i.imgur.com/dZcztbR.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/27/2013 10:45 AMPosted by Rufyn

8/10
It's good until you reach the helmet. Why why why?!

My ideas thus far:
http://i.imgur.com/dZcztbR.jpg

cause there isn't any better one for this set in my opinion. I think it looks pretty bad !@#. What would you recommend?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10 There is a better belt for that set but i cannot remember the name of it atm. think you can buy with justice points. and yea the helm kinda throws it off when i use that set i either use the headless horseman helm or even the lightbringer helm. when in doubt lightbringer helm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10

Set has a low poly count but that's expected. Very nice and Paladin-y

Alliance-affiliated Blood Elf here.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Very nice set, Gurvir. I've no problem with dem Alliance Elves at all.

9/10 only because you're not actually Alliance to match the set =(

Edit : These are the boots I intended for this set, the ones from Dragon Soul look stupid. These boots have the color that match and look like actual plate boots.
Edited by Alexardros on 5/27/2013 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
9/10 excellent, the set actually looks good on male human models, it's so unfair. And the boots work shockingly well

I can't wait to unveil my full purple power ranger to the moans and groans of my raid tomorrow
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
9/10 I don't really like that sword, but I can't really think of anything else to go with it off the top of my head.

I still need http://www.wowhead.com/item=32521, a new belt, and a new tabard for mine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10 I like the set over all. I think the shoulders work with the outfit, but I'm not sure if they work for a pally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
um...upper part doesn't feet with your legs boots. 6/10
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i like it, 10/10. I'm working on a purple Xmog set, and blue is next in my list, yours is pretty damn good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i like it, 10/10. I'm working on a purple Xmog set, and blue is next in my list, yours is pretty damn good.

9/10 I like that. I was just looking at those legs and boots and thinking of things that would go with them. Nice job.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bravehearth, I give you a 10. I love that shield (kept mine for if I found a worthy transmog set).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
9/10

the overall set design is very alliancy; the shield and sword match and the blue and gold of it all with the argent crusade tabard really stand out.
Edited by Aedivh on 5/27/2013 10:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Aedivh

8/10 love the dark iron set, gotta get a black red weapon though to really finish it off :}
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/10

I've always kinda liked that helm.
BIRD-GOAT-WOMAN, AWAAAAAAAAAAY!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
matches well, but that is a'lot of purple 8.5/10. 10/10 if you like purple
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]