Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
@ Brewtis

7.5/10 could of been a little better on the helm and belt
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Vereth

8.5/10

Love the Challenge mode set, but I don't think the Lightsaber sword really compliments it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So many dwarfs thats what im talking about!!!
Anyways CM gears 9.5/10 need some mix and match the stand out :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Endie

Decent set, it is a little bit more rare to see people in the red version of the Lightbringer set.
Too bad the blue cape causes a bit of a clash. Weapon and shield are nice though

8/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@zeikfried
Nice set i really like it. Can use a bit weapon tho. 9/10
BTW i can't help it cause the shield has blue on it. I thought about red tabard and cloak but the shield will be standing alone with blue. Not sure tho :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, greatsword of forlorn visions does not show very well in the armory pictures. I miss it when we could set up our poses.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10 - I feel it would look 10x better in a different pose. Blah for poses! I am amazed that those shoulders look decent; I always hated them.

<- They see me trollin'.

Unfortunately, I seem to have lost the gloves, belt and boots to this set, and all replacements I have are mail for RP (since transmog wasn't around when I collected the set).

Deciding on for the shield:

Wrathful Gladiator's Barrier (CURRENT)
http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/213967.jpg

or

Bulwark of Azzinoth (to match the purple gloves/boots/belt/possible weapon)
http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2007/11/bulwarkofazzinoth.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8.5/10 Very WotLK-esque, the colors match just right. Keep the current shield, it matches the theme better.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
9.0/10 very nice mog !! i like ! ....

i a sexy lil dwarf i must say too, haha !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like my transmog, although my pose is hiding me behind my shield and my spellfire longsword is not showing... :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
91644516931:
I like my transmog, although my pose is hiding me behind my shield and my spellfire longsword is not showing... :(

5/10 There is not a lot of colors that are going together there. Helm and shoulders look good but the rest is just not the right color.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Zodd

7/10 Shoulders and legs are throwing it off a little, but overall I like the gold look + that axe.

(don't mind my boots, the ones I really want haven't dropped for me yet)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I like the combination, 9.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
91644517243:
I like the combination, 9.

9/10 Like the transmog but i think the weapon from strat live would be best here ( the grand crusader hammer)

Personally im going for the heavy plate knight look and working towards the scyers talabur to tie everything in.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
@Pallium 7/10 seems a lil blah to me...i think thats kinda the look you are going for though...i think that tabby looks good with it though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Really like your mog 9/10!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
9/10. Looks great. Good job on the challenge gear :)

Me? I'm blue da ba dee da ba dai....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8/10 i like when paladins wear warrior tier but it looks like you gave up halfway through and went with paladin gear.
If you were going for grey gear then 9/10 cause ur awesome shield that matches is blocking the view
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oops! Logged out in wrong set. I'm actually just going for the color scheme :)

8/10 for yours. I dont like the sword, but I see the color scheme. And I never did get that shield!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]