Can't enter Black Temple after green fire

100 Orc Warlock
I got green fire first week of 5.2 and have been waiting patiently to go back to Black Temple raid to clear it for xmog stuff gold etc and alas can't enter it.

Anyone know of a fix or secret since it hasn't been fixed yet with patch 5.3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
You do know the raid enterance is not the same place as the green fire enterance is ya?

There's a hole in the right wall partway down.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
The boards over the hole-in-the-wall entrance are still visible for me, but I could walk through them and into the Temple. So if you're just assuming you still can't get in, give it a shot.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Qualanthar really... Cmon

Drearina yah I can't go in walking past the boards. We're you in a raid group? I know you don't need to be in one but maybe that might trick it for me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
So, yeah... I had the same problem too. For about 2 months. I completed my Green Fire quest back on St. Patrick's Day(March 17th), and the quest never updated throughout the run. I didn't know what to do, so I opened a ticket and submitted a bug report. I was told there would be a "blanket-fix" or something to fix the problem for many Warlocks, because there were more than a handful who experienced the same thing.

Anyway, 5.3 rolls around and still no fix. So I ended up opening angry ticket after angry ticket, I wouldn't stop harassing them until they finally "got permission" to tag the quest as complete in my book and I was able to turn it in to Jubeka.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I'm opening tickets.

Seems to be a quest completed bug but hell they should fix it by now.

Raid group doesn't work.

Time to be annoying with tickets muahaha
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Heck I might just do the whole green fire fight again and see if that works. Wasn't that bad
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
I'm still on the quest and I can't enter BT the regular way.

What do?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
If you're still on the quest, you definitely can't access the normal BT. You'll have to kill Kanrethad before you can run the raid again.

You can abandon the quest to re-gain access to the raid, but then you'd have to procure another Sealed Tome and start the entire quest chain from the beginning. Since that's a terrible idea, I suggest just killing Kan.

Sounds like the quest just doesn't always complete for some people, maybe due to dying before the RP stuff finishes? Pestering Bliz with in-game tickets is probably the only way to resolve the issue, sadly.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Well that sucks. Looks like I gotta suck it up and put some time into beating him.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Considering what you did to the poor fella that was asking for help (and you blew him off to go looking for 100g worth of treasure), the current residents probably aren't going to want you back.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
About to try side door...needs BT for raiding with leashes 3 :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Okies got in through side door Hopes u can too
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
This post was from two years ago and it was fixed shortly after this happened. Holy necro!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
w/e i've been waiting here since 2013 for OP to report back
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I'm just amused people use the search function and update threads rather than making new ones
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
02/26/2015 07:05 AMPosted by Apochryfel
I'm just amused people use the search function and update threads rather than making new ones

Chances are they frequent Wowhead where you get !@#$%ed at for making a new thread where an existing one with the same topic is old and all.. granted you also get ^-*!@ed at for necroing, so ..... what's a player who wants to ask a question supposed to do?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]