Death Knight help please

100 Night Elf Death Knight
Hey guys. I need some help with my gearing and such. My dps has sort of plateaued with frost and I'm slowly getting beat by our Assassination Rogue (he's my brother). I need to know if I'm gearing correctly or if I should regear for Unholy. I love Unholy, and if you guys can help me gear to where I'm pulling good dps in it that would be spectacular. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Swap out darkmist for either Lei Shen's Final Orders or Relic of Xuen with your gear you should see unholy hitting for harder. Take a look at elitist jerks for unholy playstyle. Also has some helpful information. Even though festerblight isn't what it once was, strong diseases remain the heart and soul of good unholy dps IMO

Also, you are slightly over the hitcap so I'd put crit on your cloak instead of hit. For standard unh frost shares the same gem/reforge strategy. Once you have enough haste you have trouble keeping up then Crit>=Mastery from my experience
Edited by Baduhennå on 5/25/2013 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)