Some stuffs I need to say

90 Human Priest
First off to the random horde monk I destroyed after dropping out of the sky... I apologize, you were fighting a mob. Believe me when I say I had no malicious intent on ruining your questing. A level 88 guildie if mine was being ganked by two level 90's from The Grim something or other (Covenant I think) and that cowardly act set off a rage in me. I just wanted to clear the area of all potential threats to my guild mate after that. I should have paid more attention to what guild you were in.

Secondly, hats off to Blacktooth Grin. I had my first experiences wPvP'ing with you this weekend. You all fight well and are a blast.

Until we meet on the battlefield again...I salute you.

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thanks for that sir/ma'am!

You guys put up a great fight and we had a blast as well. Expect future raiding parties to be launched again in the near future.

Also, if you're ever feeling like some wPvP, the BEST way to obtain a speedy response from the BTG is to mount an attack on Stonard (in Swamp of Sorrows) and we'll come shortly after.

/salute
Edited by Gharruk on 5/28/2013 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Oh we did attack Stonard... attacked it with fury and precision! We just got outnumbered, so we went back to our base expecting a revenge raid. When I hearthed back to SW you all had already hit our ah. Nothing like hitting the enemy in their pocket book. Props.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
>shadow priest
>5.2
>overused set
>PvP

Next time you're WPvPing, I wanna be there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Do I detect a backhanded comment? Next time I wPvP... I WANT you to be there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
89195692865:
>

89195692865:
>

89195692865:
>

89195692865:
>

OMG STOP
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
DUDE I FIN LOVE TACOS
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
You can't spell tacos without oats, c?
Reply Quote
Tac-oats? Might not sell as well as Asympt-Oats, but I'll have them on the shelves by next week.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
89194993112:
Do I detect a backhanded comment? Next time I wPvP... I WANT you to be there.

You've clearly only been playing spriest PvP for, at most, four months? K.

89192293492:
Tac-oats? Might not sell as well as Asympt-Oats, but I'll have them on the shelves by next week.

But those would then only be available to an Alliance market.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
89193493681:

To be fair, shadow is really simple now, esp when you run FDCL, just throw up vt and sp wait for procs as far as damage, and drop your psyfiend/void tendril on, fear, simple stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
89193493681:

Seriously? You come onto this thread to be a d-bag? Are you upset because you are the only shadow priest using Cascade and feel lonely? (Way to be a cc breaker btw...PRO) Or maybe you think you're amazing because you have more honor..... wait. You don't. Actually I have been playing a priest for about 4 months... but by looking at your poor selection of talents I doubt I have anything to worry about from you. And if you want to put your money where your snout is I'll duel you anytime.

Why did you feel the need to drop in and cause nastiness on this thread? I wasn't mean or hateful to anyone. Way to represent a well established guild on this server. I bet your attitude makes your guildies proud.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
91589615961:
To be fair, shadow is really simple now, esp when you run FDCL, just throw up vt and sp wait for procs as far as damage, and drop your psyfiend/void tendril on, fear, simple stuff.

I don't run FDCL. It's a viable choice but the burst from Insanity is just too good to pass up. xD
Reply Quote
89193493681:
But those would then only be available to an Alliance market.

We don't discriminate when profits are involved. The goblins can be tough bargainers but through them we can ship our pois.. our delicious oats to bovine children everywhere. That is, until Orgimmar's FDA catch up to us.
Edited by Vindus on 5/28/2013 10:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
91589616165:
Actually I have been playing a priest for about 4 months...

OK. So you're a patch 5.2 flavor-of-the-month spriest. Don't get high and mighty, now. I've played for four years.
I refuse to acknowledge you as anything more than a freeloader who only wanted to endlessly pop Void Shift in arenas.

Edit: I give you about, um, two months before you switch classes.
Edited by Wilberfoerce on 5/29/2013 12:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You have played for four years and you have that little to show for it? 6080 ap, 7k hk and a record of pve content that's laughable at best. What is it that you do while online? Oh, and its not flavor of the month you childish pos.... I was leveling an spriest during cata but didn't feel like paying for a transfer. Maybe you should take another break from the game. You can use the time to read a couple books about social etiquette, or perhaps spend the time dislodging your head from your !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Brits right...maybe the "pos" part was out of line. It should have been replaced with a more thought out term.... a55hat maybe. The rest of it still stands. And if Wilberfarce wants to back up his claim to excellence my offer to duel or 1v1 still stands.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Let strength and honor decide this dispute, not words. Unfortunately I am left to agree with an Alliance. I would gladly officiate and witness any such duel in order to keep the fight honorable.

Best of three should decide the matter to anyone's satisfaction.

Do the combatants agree?
Edited by Chaoseater on 5/29/2013 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Agreed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]