Some stuffs I need to say

90 Tauren Priest
91640517255:
Way over the top there Aracian. None of Wilber's posts were that bad, and you're totally over-reacting.

Cheers.

You know, I've given you a lot of crap earlier, Brit. While you're here, I should apologize.
Cheers, dude. Let's PvP some time.

91640417618:
"pos" "a55hat""Wilberfarce" "duel or 1v1"

Whut :Y

91648216799:
Do the combatants agree?

No. I don't want to duel. I never said I would. I ain't gonna. Do with that what you will.

91600518283:
read a couple books about social etiquette

All you've done is swear at me?

I'm gonna be honest. I like that name. Wilberfarce. Catchy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Well that's a shame you turned out to be such a joke and a coward. Oh well. Just know that if I see you roaming about Azeroth... I'm going to kill you. Then I'm going to camp your corpse, because you have no honor at all. None. And when you have to call in backup, because you will have to, I'll just leave, find you another time and do it all over again until you decide to man up and put your money where your snout is. You are a disgrace to the Tauren, to your guild, and shadow priests.

Cheers spineless troll.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
^Jesus christ who pee'd in your cheerios?
Edited by Mikejoneswho on 5/29/2013 2:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
91643417269:
Well that's a shame you turned out to be such a joke and a coward. Oh well. Just know that if I see you roaming about Azeroth... I'm going to kill you. Then I'm going to camp your corpse, because you have no honor at all. None. And when you have to call in backup, because you will have to, I'll just leave, find you another time and do it all over again until you decide to man up and put your money where your snout is. You are a disgrace to the Tauren, to your guild, and shadow priests.

Cheers spineless troll.

OK. :Y

91642917565:
^Jesus christ who pee'd in your cheerios?

A little something called Little Man Syndrome.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
89193493681:
You've clearly only been playing spriest PvP for, at most, four months? K.

91604316388:
OK. So you're a patch 5.2 flavor-of-the-month spriest. Don't get high and mighty, now. I've played for four years.
I refuse to acknowledge you as anything more than a freeloader who only wanted to endlessly pop Void Shift in arenas.

Edit: I give you about, um, two months before you switch classes.

You act like you're high rated, or even rated at all. In the end you don't have anything to show for your "four years" of spriest, other than maybe sitting in major cities.

No rating achieved, No HKS achieved, i mean less than 10k is alt status. Plz stop wilber, im sure void shift isn't gamebreaking in darkshire and stormwind city, you have no place to talk about arenas, or talk !@#$ to a spriest who has achieved more than you in a fraction of the time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I'm a strictly WPvPer. Just saying.
Reply Quote
91640517255:
Way over the top there Aracian. None of Wilber's posts were that bad, and you're totally over-reacting.

Cheers.

Just because he said it nicer doesn't make it better. I'd say it was warranted, actually. It's animosity all the same.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
91645217606:
I'm a strictly WPvPer. Just saying.

Then wPvP me. Just saying.

91640418780:
91604316388:OK. So you're a patch 5.2 flavor-of-the-month spriest. Don't get high and mighty, now. I've played for four years. I refuse to acknowledge you as anything more than a freeloader who only wanted to endlessly pop Void Shift in arenas.Edit: I give you about, um, two months before you switch classes.

I pvp'd for one week in 5.2. I was strictly PvE till then.

91644617686:
A little something called Little Man Syndrome.

I big enough of a man to back up my words... you aren't.

91640418780:
No rating achieved, No HKS achieved, i mean less than 10k is alt status. Plz stop wilber, im sure void shift isn't gamebreaking in darkshire and stormwind city, you have no place to talk about arenas, or talk !@#$ to a spriest who has achieved more than you in a fraction of the time.

Never used it in PvP. Stepped foot into an arena for the first time last week after the VS nerf.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Shelled. Right in the ego. :Y
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hid behind guards and other players...then STILL refused 1v1....right in your ego.

If you are worried about gear... get some. I'll wait.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
91647418094:
Hid behind guards and other players...then STILL refused 1v1....right in your ego.

If you are worried about gear... get some. I'll wait.

We went to your guild's claim.
Guards? Whut.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
91640519131:
We went to your guild's claim. Guards? Whut.

You did... and lost. Put up a fight but lost. You wouldn't 1v1 one me at halfhill... then you shelled me at the shrine and let the other players do the rest.

I guess that counts?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
91643418920:
91640519131:
We went to your guild's claim. Guards? Whut.

You did... and lost. Put up a fight but lost. You wouldn't 1v1 one me at halfhill... then you shelled me at the shrine and let the other players do the rest.

I guess that counts?

Dude... what? I understand trying to save face. But this is just lies. I'm no longer returning to this thread. :Y
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Lol PEACE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]