I need some transmogrification advice

90 Human Paladin
So, I started with the shoulders, but I wanted to do something different, I wanted to do a Gold/Black theme and it has turned into highlights of red with some Judgment pieces.

What I have left are the Hands and Feet.
Hands:
I'm thinking of using Judgement Gauntlets, something more tight than bulky as the rest of my gear is based upon the Glorious or Lofty set. But I think it may be too much red...
Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Feet:
My main pain-point...
I'm looking at Charred Saronite Greaves or Titan-Forged Greaves of Triumph
I don't like the bulkyness of Judgement Sabatons so I want to stay away from that style.
I really like the style of what I have on and the Charred Saronite Greaves, but I can't find one with the correct color tone.
Does anyone have an idea of where I can get boots?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It's hard to tell from your wowarmory pic right now cuz Blizz has your shield hiding most of your gear. I would recommend downloading the addon Moggit; this let's you load what your toon is wearing now and then "go shopping" through various hands and feet armor pieces to see what would match best.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]