<LoT> Hosting GDKP run HOF 25man 6/1/13

90 Troll Rogue
Letting everyone know about the <lusting on Trash> hosted GKDP run

When? Starting this Saturday 6/1/13. Starting at 8 PM server time and estimated run time till around 11 PM (3 hours), that's 6 PM PST - 11PM PST

We are looking for carriers and for green machines. Just post if you are interested or a in-game mail will do.

If you are not familiar with what a "GDKP Run" is then please allow me to explain:

- GDKP stands for "Gold-DKP". It can also be known by similar names such as "Gold runs", "GKP runs", "Cash runs".
- It was a Korean concept brought to WoW. It's already established and extremely common in some regions, yet still completely unheard of on others.
- Items which drop in your run are auctioned off in raid chat. The highest bidder receives the item and the gold they pay is added to "The Pot"
- Profession Patterns, BOE's, Essences, Disenchanted Shards etc will all be auctioned off in this manner as well. Everything that drops.
- "The Pot" keeps growing in value until the end of the run
- "The Pot" is split evenly at the end of the run to all 25 players in the raid present when the final boss dies. Everyone gets an equal share.
- There is no mainspec > offspec priority, its gold which determines who gets what.

Now that we have that out of the way allow me lay down the rules:

1. There is no ilvl requirement to get into this, just be 90 (I will balance the raid with geared and non-geared people to achieve maximum gold/boss killed ratio).

2. You must have at least 40000g to enter this (can be negotiated). There is no reason to come if you don't have any gold. Unless you are a carry which is a CASE-BY-CASE situation. (We will need proof you have gold to buy things). Must have Mumble installed, you need to be able to hear the raid leader.

3. Minimum bid on non-tier items will start at 1000g and go up in 500g increments. Tier will start off at 3000g and go in 1000g increments.

4. If for some reason you are found to be hindering the raid in a negative way or anything else deemed negative by me or the majority of the raid you will be sat and forfeit your spot, now and in the future, and lose the gold you earned. (This should not concern anyone unless you had the intentions of joining and then ninja pulling a boss or something). It will take a lot for you to be removed as I wish to continue this run in a fair manor.

5. Loots rules while stated here will ALWAYS be stated before Boss #1 is pulled so people can quote me to a GM if something goes wrong.

6. MS > OS does not apply. Who has the most money gets w/e they want (There is a rule to this that is close to #5, if you cause loot drama in the public or it becomes MY problem I will have zero tolerance and the offending parties will be removed) Please remember this run is for loot and gold, not your main spec.

7. If you leave the run early you forfeit your gold. No loot and scoot for you :P

8. At the end of the raid the gold in the "POT" will be split even b/w the 25 raid members.

9. All BoE's and Shards will be bid on at the end in some fashion.

10. When it comes time to bid, the person who enters the bid in FIRST when I link and item will hold that bid. All other people that bid the same and that are after that need to re-bid if they wish to be counted.

11. Once a bid has been placed your bid is locked in, if you do not pay you are removed ASAP.

12. If you come to the raid and OBVIOUSLY need upgrades (i.e. you are getting carried hard-core) and never bid on anything or duck out after doing a min bid then you will not get invited in the future.

13. It behooves you to learn these fights, if you are a winner you can bet that you will get repeat invites. If you fail and hinder my raid then I will look for other people.

14. Mounts are a special thing. The minimum bid is 50,000g with 10,000g increments for any mount that should drop should we run a raid in the future that has one.

*** Disclaimer *** I reserve the right to put any item on reserve for anyone. If this should happen it will be announced before the raid. This does not include mounts.
Edited by Swazyee on 5/29/2013 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Go Swazyee go!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I am looking for carry dps/tanks/heals for the run on Sat then I will fill with buyers. send me an in game mail if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
There is no Rule #5!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Omg, Pudding! There is no rule number 5!

RUN AWAY!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
There really isn't.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Thank you Pudding for your eye for detail.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
This will be a test run, our Goal is to start running GDKP ToT.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
+1 for GDKP
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I'd like to be party of the carry squad, do I just contact you in game?

Truthfully, I just want to 25 man raid.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Today's GDKP is canceled. Due to RL issues. I will reschedule for another date.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]