Losing hope for this server!

71 Orc Warrior
Many of you may not no me but a few of you do. Just this last fall we were one of the best world pvp realms. Not to mention we had some great pvpers active and going strong on both factions. Now were slowly dying off just like other servers.Now I am not originally from boulderfist, in fact I started arthas then went to lightning blade then found home here. I love this server, were all a**holes but we still have fun and most of time we shake hands and do it again another day. So what I am wondering is what can I or anyone do to get this train moving again. The few ideas I had were world pvp events and open challenges between guilds. I hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears and we can work together to get stuff moving again.

For Bloulderfist!!!!
Edited by Evilchåd on 5/28/2013 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
89192093357:
For Bloulderfist!!!!

YES
Reply Quote
I think you need more people with Muffin's voice. It would attract players like myself back to bfist.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
<3 Lux #1 NA
Reply Quote
No love for me?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
alex #1 <3
Reply Quote
thank you
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
For Ponies!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
More characters with spice in their name and open war guild events where no one understands who is at war with who and, oh, oh, some pointless bashing from all sides.
Reply Quote
71 Orc Warrior
91607416652:
More characters with spice in their name and open war guild events where no one understands who is at war with who and, oh, oh, some pointless bashing from all sides.

Yes I want it all. The spice,the pointless,the events.
Reply Quote
49 Human Hunter
Semi-srs response time. The problem with Boulderfist, like a bunch of other realms, is its declining population. If you want world pvp back, you need a large influx of new players.

So here's what you do:
1. Get youtube famous, like Swifty or Nyhm.
2. Flaunt server.
3. Flood server with Evilchad fanbois.
5. Profit.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
91607416652:

..oooh ooh oooooooh ooh ooooh.. pick me.. pick me.....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
91606616512:
For Ponies!

For Chickun!

91640517208:
1. Get youtube famous, like Swifty or Nyhm.
2. Flaunt server.
3. Flood server with Evilchad fanbois.
5. Profit.

1. it aint even bout that youtube anymore. TwitchTV.
2. it ain't trickin if you got it.
3. who?
5. repeat step 2.
Reply Quote
71 Orc Warrior
I used to have fanboys back in the day but they all lost hope when I left. I cant make a video if I don't have anyone to kill!!!!
Edited by Evilchåd on 5/29/2013 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
71 Orc Warrior
91645217340:
91607416652:

..oooh ooh oooooooh ooh ooooh.. pick me.. pick me.....

Who are you the new maplebeef?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
91647417707:
I used to have fanboys back in the day

91645217811:
Who are you the new maplebeef?

That feel when saying "You must be new here" still qualifies. It's okay though i forgive you. When you were stuck inside the protective bubble of which <Shadow Hand> created for itself in denial of the server i understand.

You see i am what you could call a "facilitator". I have some slight retardations and decision making skills that cause countless situations with whats left of our cesspool of a realm. I've willing made a fool/idiot/moron/dipsh**/f***face/etc of myself for the sheer chance that i get entertainment value and people doing stuff together. All planned.

Back in the day when "Spice Nation" was 5-6 people in durotar or elwynn forest (pre-retarded guild version) from the end of Wotlk up until the end of Cata. And then in MoP with that horrendous bunch of idiots that i called home with for a period of time in <2 PC NA BUIZCUT> making the vale unbearable to attempt dailies in are perfect examples of that.

tl;dr - |shadowhandlol|my last name is downey|different people same sh**|
Edited by Swaggernaut on 5/30/2013 5:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
OK so, I realize I'm very pathetic, but I couldn't even find anyone in shrine or stormwind to show off my bloody pvp chant to. This server is pretty empty on Alliance. The only alliance players on were all in LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
./hug
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]