Losing hope for this server!

71 Orc Warrior
91647418907:
OK so, I realize I'm very pathetic, but I couldn't even find anyone in shrine or stormwind to show off my bloody pvp chant to. This server is pretty empty on Alliance. The only alliance players on were all in LFR.

I think thats the whole problem. I loved bring 100 guys to beat up spice nation and every other ally in the woods. However now I realize that in doing so has drove alot of ally away. Back in the day I often fantasized what it would be like to go there a max level zone and not get ganked. Now I find myself wondering what it would be like to see people. I am swearing off allies for awhile(well bloulderfist ally).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
91640520089:
I loved bring 100 guys to beat up spice nation and every other ally in the woods. However now I realize that in doing so has drove alot of ally away.

That is definitely not would drove us away..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Spice Nation is still better than shadow hand ever was and its not even active. :s
Reply Quote
71 Orc Warrior
91640520891:
91640520089:
I loved bring 100 guys to beat up spice nation and every other ally in the woods. However now I realize that in doing so has drove alot of ally away.

That is definitely not would drove us away..

I'm sorry I should have clarified. Drove all the good pvpers to horde. But seriously it did and it wasn't just me. A overwhelming number of horde to a few ally we were on the block way back then and when spice nation came to horde it was really a huge blow to the ally side. Not trying to blow up fluffy's ego anymore but when spice left it killed world pvp. Yah sure two biskets or whatever they called themselves tried but there was very few who had skill let alone leadership to run a guild(Dastank your still a beast).
Reply Quote
71 Orc Warrior
91640421540:
Spice Nation is still better than shadow hand ever was and its not even active. :s

I haven't seen you on in like 2 weeks. What happened I showed back up and your panties got to wet to play?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
91647521203:
I'm sorry I should have clarified. Drove all the good pvpers to horde. But seriously it did and it wasn't just me. A overwhelming number of horde to a few ally we were on the block way back then and when spice nation came to horde it was really a huge blow to the ally side. Not trying to blow up fluffy's ego anymore but when spice left it killed world pvp. Yah sure two biskets or whatever they called themselves tried but there was very few who had skill let alone leadership to run a guild(Dastank your still a beast).

lol again... no that isin't...

What happened in between the guilds was inner drama because within these groups was individuals got too cocky (big surprise) and that itself is what went wrong. Retards and rejects let the 1vX mentality/situations make them think even higher of themselves so alot of people branched and thinned out. Many left the server, let alone just came horde..
Reply Quote
71 Orc Warrior
Swaggernaut get with me in game. I should be on almost every night after 8pm central. I got some stuff to bounce off you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I want to get a community going. I need to add you guys in-game. -Tyrs
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Spice devolved into Bizcuit and eventually xfered to Korgath: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/korgath/TWO%20PC%20NA%20BIZCUIT/

This was due primarily to Queen Bee syndrome. In brief, they did whatever Wockett commanded.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i was lost...but now im found....

they blinded me, oh how could they

oh boulderfist, is where i belong,

im no longer...blinded b rrapture or wockett....theyre so evil..
OH BOULDERFIST! I luh u so
I luh the raiding, the rbgs..the 1550!

In twos and threes!
The world PvP..
ohHHHHH BOULDERFIST
the 6 alliance...HALLELUJAH!

BOUUUUUUUUUUUUULDAFIST, you are my woman....

BOULDAFIST....you're so divine...

I'll never leave you again....or I'll have a panic attaq!

BOULDAFIST...you are mine....

boulderfist...when you're alone...

I'll be your friend...I'll help you carry on..

*..lean on me....*

when im alone...and all 6 alliance...maybe try to gank me...boulderfist...

I"ll kill them all...cus i luh you

....#BOULDERFIST!

this is just scratch wockett and I put together. It's about a certain warriors life
Edited by Scopie on 5/31/2013 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I haven't seen you on in like 2 weeks. What happened I showed back up and your panties got to wet to play?

I laughed at you and then you said you were leaving again. :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Spice devolved into Bizcuit and eventually xfered to Korgath: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/korgath/TWO%20PC%20NA%20BIZCUIT/

This was due primarily to Queen Bee syndrome. In brief, they did whatever Wockett commanded.

Sycophancy played a significant role as well, I'm sure. Not that I'm complaining.
Reply Quote
71 Orc Warrior
05/31/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Fluffyspice

I laughed at you and then you said you were leaving again. :(

I'm back now and don't worry, I am here to stay.
Reply Quote
71 Orc Warrior
I want to get a community going. I need to add you guys in-game. -Tyrs

i tried to get a hold of you but the damn 15 min wait to get on that server is stopping me from checking back. Get with me when you get a chance. Plans are in motion and I want you back.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
06/01/2013 06:30 PMPosted by Evilchåd
. Plans are in motion

lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I believe in Harvey Dent.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
06/03/2013 04:44 PMPosted by Online
It couldn't have been because of the fact that Crituhard, as well as yourself, posted links to her Facebook in game.

Remember kids, the things you say and do on the Internet are completely protected. So go ahead, tweet and publicly post to facebook all the risqué and otherwise personal content you can think of. Then share it with your e-friends right away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH21gYBw4wI

As someone who's been on Boulderfist longer than most and remained fairly unknown to the majority of players here, I have to say I prefer the quieter (read: dead) trade chat over any of the "conversations" that took place almost daily when TWO PC was still a thing.

Admittedly, I'm biased. My one unfortunate run-in with TWO PC was overwhelmingly negative for the entire two or so hours I spent navigating a labyrinthine web of deception and conveniently-left-out information trying verify and discredit various claims made against former guild members.

In the end, the guild members in question left and so did TWO PC not too long after. Suddenly, the drama went away. I briefly wondered if the ill will toward TWO PC was because other guilds fell victim to similar high school drama level circumstances against their will. Then I realized I didn't care enough to keep it in my mind. I was more than happy to return to my little corner of the server.

06/03/2013 04:44 PMPosted by Online
You all might hate me and whoever else was in TWO PC but are you really going to believe Kniepic and Laurabelle over me?

I don't know them, but since you asked...

Based solely on the experiences I've personally had with TWO PC, and those of the handful of people I've been playing WoW with for going on 8 years now who've suffered similarly? Yes.

Here's to another 4 months of little to no interaction with TWO PC. *raises glass*
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Still have no clue who you are grid.
Lol you guys are so full of !@#$..
<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]