LF Guild

88 Orc Death Knight
I want to come back to Arygos and play with some friends but I am going to need a guild to raid with as well. I would Prefer to play as death knight but I also have a holy/ret paladin I could bring over depending on guild needs. It would be nice to get into a guild making the jump from 10 to 25 as I enjoy being part of progression.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
well chaotic tendencies is alway recruiting and we raid almost every night of the week alot of old content for mount runs and acheives as well as new content and endgame content we are 150 members strong and at peak hours have up to 19 players on at once chaotic tendencies is a lvl 25 guild and has only been on arygos for a little over a months so still very new if your finding that you need a guild that is extremely social and has alot of fun dont hesitate to pst me in game ty
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]