Public RP Events

90 Human Priest
While looking through other RP realms forums, I noticed that a lot of them had a sticky with guilds posting their public RP events. I haven't seen that post here so I will start one. Maybe if enough guilds post their events then players new to the server can make new friends. I certainly wouldn't mind meeting new people and getting to know this community better.

Maybe a format along these lines:

Guild Name (Faction)
Guild Type (RP, RPPvP, RPPvE, All of them)
Event Name, Event Time, Open/Closed to public
Brief Description of the Event.

If this thread already exists please let me know so I can find it, bump it, and request a sticky.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I do not think there is one.

We've got a majority of honorable enemies both sides...little worry of much griefing.

I think posting up public RP would be a great thing as well.

Why don't you go ahead and start one?
Reply Quote
Great idea. On the rare occasion that such an event has occurred in the past it's always been communicated via in-game invites and dedicated forum threads. Hopefully a thread for it will promote more non-guild RP. I know Veco doesn't have enough RPers for constant tavern RP like some servers have, but it's a start.
I'll try and fit one in for the company next week.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
89191293583:
Why don't you go ahead and start one?

give me a bit and i will!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]