rawr, baby, rawr

I didnt know you were into Furries

He's certainly furry enough...
Reply Quote
91643517622:
91646317903:

rawr, baby, rawr

I love anything that will love me back. Sad, really.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hey chased one away...but Extalia. I never said you guys don't know anything. I realize you know a lot. So do I. I'm not some noob coming on here saying "What healer is most OP?" I don't care about that. I want to use meters for a specific reason. I also mentioned numerous times that I use logs. I also have mentioned that I know meters don't mean anything, but I want some info dealing with meters. Because guess what? People use them, even raid leaders. And guess what, I use them too. I do use death logs, I realize that meters aren't accurate. But since they are there, I want to use them as when I am not able to go over logs (like right after a wipe, or when we kill a boss) I want to be able to keep some track on it.

And it doesn't make sense, since I didn't ask for that. Thanks for your input on my build. Guess what I already knew what you told me. Doesn't mean you don't know anything or that I am a know it all, but I don't need that info. I didn't ask for it, nor want it. I wanted an answer to the question that I asked. Capiche?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I guess the reason it was so hard...I'm stubborn and proud, so I don't like people telling me things I didn't ask for. It comes across like you think I don't know anything. I do know a few things, hence why my question was what it was....and not asking for advice.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
91647417628:
91643517622:

I love anything that will love me back. Sad, really.

You love me!? Truly!?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Thanks for the advice, guys. Next time I actually want advice, I will come here. I'll just have to find somewhere else when I don't want advice haha.
Reply Quote
91645217688:
You love me!? Truly!?

I totally do!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
91645217687:
I guess the reason it was so hard...I'm stubborn and proud, so I don't like people telling me things I didn't ask for. It comes across like you think I don't know anything. I do know a few things, hence why my question was what it was....and not asking for advice.

Im going to be serious for a second (scary really). I do understand you didnt ask for the information. But, in the defense of the healers that gave you the information, they were trying to help you. Im not saying you're not a good healer, but we all can improve some more.

Except Mist. Mist is a healing God /end sarcasm
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
91646317922:
Except Mist. Mist is a healing God /end sarcasm

Inappropriate use of /end sarcasm. Bad Shammy!
Edited by Asanpi on 5/29/2013 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I know they were trying to help. But I was getting everything EXCEPT the answer I wanted, so it was getting frustrating. But I agree, I know I can improve. I know what I can improve on.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Okay, fine. I'll be serious for a moment, too.

You can't come into the forums with enchants and gems and such that you know are wrong, ask a question about something as menial as healing meters, and then not expect other healers who want to help you improve your performance point it out, and then attack them for pointing it out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Well I can. And I did. Because there was a reason behind my question. So I can, I did. Sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
91644617927:
and then *reasonably* expect other healers who want to help you improve your performance point it out, and then attack them for pointing it out.

ftfy

<3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
And honestly, I'm pretty sure the only thing that was brought up were my enchants. My reforge was brought up as not being disc, but that's because I am mainly holy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
91647417670:
91644617927:
and then *reasonably* expect other healers who want to help you improve your performance point it out, and then attack them for pointing it out.

ftfy

<3

Oh ty dahling. <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Oh I also explained why my weapon enchant is wrong in, I believe, 2 posts. I don't have 3k gold just laying around.

Edit: I know I can get windsong, but in the posts about the enchants I explain about money as well.
Edited by Rhias on 5/29/2013 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
91645217737:
only thing that was brought up were my enchants

WARNING! Unsolicited Advice follows. May not be safe for scrubs. WARNING!
For Terrace, your glyph and talent choice is lacking.
In general, do not glyph Prayer of Mending, as it is an HPS loss. It can be taken if you want it as a tank heal only (for Lei Shi, for example!). However, on Protectors or Tsulong, where there is constant pulsing damage going out, don't glyph it.

For level 90 talents, Cascade will better than Halo for nearly all fights. If there is stacked AoE damage, than Divine Star. Cascade is more flexible with positioning requirements (melee pile, ranged pile) and is easier on mana. For the content you're doing, you'll get tons of Overheal from either.

Divine Insight isn't nearly as good for Discipline as it is for Holy. Can be useful if you need more tank healing, but otherwise Power Infusion will server you much better.

I would also consider prioritizing maxing out your professions. 320int + cloak enchant are nothing to scoff at.
And buy the valor healing trinket.
Edited by Evry on 5/29/2013 5:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
91644617878:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Throne_of_Thunder/hps/

There ya go. Knock yourself out. I'm pretty sure that's the most resistance I've ever gotten from posting constructive advice, ever.

No kidding. :-\
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Did you read any of my posts, still didn't ask for help. I was simply stating what people did bring up.

Thanks. This is me letting you know that I am aware of these things. Not acting like a know it all.

I know the different uses for the 90 talents

I actually did take the Glyph of PoM for tank healing for another fight we were doing. Same with DI.

As I mentioned, I'm leveling up my profs. I am saving up valor for the Shado-Pan healing trinket.

Now my reasoning. Because I have a lot of outside commitments. So outside of raid times, I only have a few hours to play. So my gold isn't the most abundant (which I believe I mentioned twice at least). So most of it goes towards repairs and flasks. Right now I have 200g. Still have to get flasks and pay for the repairs that will happen in tomorrow night's raid.

So that makes a lot enchants out of my price. Professions take money and/or time to level and I'm doing it as fast as I can. This also means I can't just reforge willy nilly. It also makes it hard to get all the glyphs I need to have. I don't change my talents much because it is money as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I don't know why you continue posting. It's so clear from your posts that you absolutely don't want help, and you don't want any input but...well, I don't really know WHAT you want. You said yourself that you occasionally troll. This is honestly beginning to sound like a troll on your part.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]