Alueim's Appetizing Tiramisu (Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Monk
91603216266:
Mine was Evayle's Pop Tarts. No alliteration, no recipe, no inspiration.

I feel proud.

My samosas were delicious irl, still my favorite snack food to this day.

I should post in the OT threads more instead of always complaining in Shaman threads, but old habits are hard to break.

I also feel I deserve to brag a little bit for killing Razorgrin as my MW spec. For those unfamiliar with him , it is a deceptively pathetic looking shark that literally flops around in the arena. What they don't tell you is that if you walk into melee range you die instantly, so it took some clever (desperate) Xuen/Transcendence shenanigans..

The shirt kind of goes with the stripes on the hat which was a pleasant surprise. I really want the shirt from the Bear and the Lady Fair fight (huge GoT fan) but I embarrassed myself on the trampolines pretty badly trying to get the buff, I'm not sure I can do it.
90 Tauren Priest
Oh, so mine wasn't next? xD
90 Night Elf Priest
Bleh. Heroic Council is hard mmmkay.

We're having 1 person soak frost bite and it's a LOT of healing. And Flash Heal seems the best choice, rotating with penance to stack grace, and using PW Shield as well. But... it's still a lot.

And soon as I'm targeted with frostbite myself, I'm then the target of 3 consecutive reckless charges. It's not even.

I don't even.

*head explodes*
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/29/2013 5:38 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
wouldn't be heroic if it was easy. We did some work on h tortos last night. Pretty easy fight if people can not mess up their shells. Bear tank makes it a bit harder though.
Edited by Sadiemay on 5/29/2013 6:07 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
91607916869:
wouldn't be horic if it was easy.

Well, this is true. Hard for me. The mechanics themselves don't bug me. It's just... I can't seem to push the numbers needed and I feel bad. We also have NO imunities in the group other than the hunter. So it hits hard that frost bite.

I'm getting particularly discouraged in my healing.

I think I bit off more than I can chew. Heh. I am immature and WANT SKILLS NOW. Even though deep down I know I have to work for it.
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/29/2013 5:45 AM PDT
<dorkmode>

I just wanted to say I really appreciate those of you who have transferred/are levelling characters on Aerie Peak. It really means a lot to me, even if it is just a game. :)

</dorkmode>
90 Night Elf Priest
Aww Morenn. I really wish I made more itme for your guild. You were even kind enough to send me bags =x
100 Pandaren Priest
We're starting H Council tonight, Naer.

Frostbite has been the thing we're told to look out for, but I'm skeptical because I was also told to look out for Rampages and Fist Smash and those weren't too stressful.
Edited by Kerias on 5/29/2013 6:05 AM PDT
90 Human Priest
All words begin with A... ends with "su"

My brain saw "Amaterasu"

I really shouldn't watch that show anymore...

91600416250:
We're starting H Council tonight, Naer.

HOLD ME.
90 Human Paladin
91603816751:
We also have NO imunities in the group other than the hunter.

That is a bummer. We had to many posts outs on Thursday so we finished up on Monday. Every person on the raid less one had an immunity, and that was an enhance shaman so ahnk is defacto immunity, which made LS lulzy.
91607916899:
Aww Morenn. I really wish I made more itme for your guild. You were even kind enough to send me bags =x

It is fine. :) For most people they are alts of alts of alts and people play as they have time. You just have less time trying to acclimate yourself to being a new heroic raider. :)
90 Night Elf Priest
91605216835:
"Amaterasu"

Which reminds me of Naruto AND Stargate. WTH. AND Okami!

91600416250:
Frostbite has been the thing we're told to look out for, but I'm skeptical because I was also told to look out for Rampages and Fist Smash and those weren't too stressful.

I'm getting benched anyways for it, I'm sure. They're going to take the hpal because he's more suited for it. I guess.

Frost bite took me AND our shaman on that target at all times. We had one person soaking it. Druid used he's dmg reduction (iron bark or whatever. Tree magic touch) and rotated it with mine.

I just... like ... my personal best attempt is here:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/qlu8x0mzdjawpk6v/sum/healingDone/?s=5221&e=5418

I might have to reforge into mastery, since I'm healing single target and using a LOT of pw shield on the frost bite victims.

I just wihs I could pump out higher numbers. I feel like a failure.

Seems more beneficial to bubble frostbite person (and i'm lol10man) and refresh spirit shell on that group, maybe with IF, instead of flash heal spam. Since there is some raid wide dmg happening.

91604316809:
That is a bummer. We had to many posts outs on Thursday so we finished up on Monday. Every person on the raid less one had an immunity, and that was an enhance shaman so ahnk is defacto immunity, which made LS lulzy.

Yeah, we had maybe an "average to bleh" comp. Our rogue is MIA. No mage.

Our hunter and lock seem to do okay when they get frostbite, but when me or our resto sham get it, it's annoying.

And oh hey look, I see you have frost bite. LET ME RECKLESS CHARGE ALL OVER YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN.

*giggles*
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/29/2013 6:16 AM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
91606916447:
Prot Paladins are basically healers anyway. They can beat Resto Shamans at least. :P

<runs out of thread in tears>
90 Night Elf Priest
91603816816:
91606916447:
Prot Paladins are basically healers anyway. They can beat Resto Shamans at least. :P

<runs out of thread in tears>

(hugs)

On a few of our first attempts before i got a feel for it, I was VERY low on the meters and the shaman was like "HEY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER MY MASTERY" and I was like "dem feels... I know it"

Frostbite targets scream mmm mmm mastery for shamans. Dem low health bars

<3
90 Human Priest
I anticipate frostbite being fun.

p.s. anyone who plays rift... are the new souls pvp souls or something? I'm not playing the game again but I'm just checking out the new soul trees and the defiler cleric soul looks SUPER cool.
90 Draenei Shaman
lol yeah, I know ;)

And I enjoyed our Jin'rohk kill last night (normal, of course); H priest managed to die on 2nd puddle, Disc priest got chain-targeted for the lightning ball; I popped HTT for the Storm, and WoL shows I shot up to 500k hps, rofl.

Well, 490k+ anyway.

So I know I have my moments ;) Would have sucked to wipe on Jin >.>
90 Night Elf Priest
91603716803:
So I know I have my moments ;) Would have sucked to wipe on Jin >.>

Wiped on h jin (we were 8 manning though) 7 times. Killed him on the 8th.

Went into heroic horridon, 1 shotted him.
oh I totally forgot to switch to mindbender. So it was actually tough to keep my mean pink dino away from meh.

logic
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/29/2013 6:44 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Monk
So. Raid ended kind of early since we rekilled everything super fast last night... except I couldn't fall asleep until almost 4 in the morning. I know I could technically go back to bed and not be running on 4 hours of sleep, but I don't really do naps.

Life is pain.
90 Night Elf Monk
91604316816:
I just wish I could pump out higher numbers. I feel like a failure.

All I'm hearing is that the fight is harder than anything else you've done .... so far. But it's a new week and you've got plenty of time to practice and refine your build.

MEANWHILE i had menstrual cramps so bad I couldn't sleep. At all. So I called out of work and now I have to go get a doctor's note? What? This is a new experience! How does one get a doctor's note?
Edited by Rainbodash on 5/29/2013 6:57 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
91605716718:
All I'm hearing is that the fight is harder than anything else you've done .... so far. But it's a new week and you've got plenty of time to practice and refine your build.

Oh definitely so. It's just I'm in the last stages of my trail and I REALLY want to knock their socks off. And I don't want to suck. But one can alwayyyyyyys improve. Always.

And you poor thing. In that position, I sleep on a heating pad and cry a lot. It happens to me monthly--so bad I can't sleep. Doctors seem to just say "take some advil and go to work". Eh. I'm not sure what to do. I usually just bring a heating pad to work but not everyone has that luxury.
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/29/2013 6:59 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]