Alueim's Appetizing Tiramisu (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Monk
I'm perfectionist at my job. I put a lot of effort into getting things right, because it's important, both to me and my employer. So at the end of the day I feel no need to put that sort of effort into a video game ... it's just not important enough. I'd rather show up and pewpew. So I'm a bad tank? Ehh. I can accept that.
Edited by Rainbodash on 5/29/2013 8:45 AM PDT
96 Tauren Monk
When you start parsing \ killing stuff \ consistently beating your other healers, the fear kind of vanishes and then you turn into me.
90 Night Elf Priest
91642916518:
I'm perfectionist at my job. I put a lot of effort into getting things right, because it's important, both to me and my employer. So at the end of the day I feel no need to put that sort of effort into a video game ... it's just not important enough. I'd rather show up and pewpew. So I'm a bad tank? Ehh. I can accept that.

Fair enough. As long as you're having fun, that's really all the matters.

91643416487:
When you start parsing \ killing stuff \ consistently beating your other healers, the fear kind of vanishes and then you turn into me.

Erm, that's the goal. But sssh don't tell them. They think I'm all adorable and new and innocent.
90 Night Elf Priest
i don't think i want to become Mist, Jr.
100 Tauren Druid
Picked up the 4p in LFR last night, so time to start experimenting with alternate builds and playstyles. Low Spirit/High Crit, power up dem 'shrooms fast, gogogogo!
90 Night Elf Priest
shrooms for days
90 Human Paladin
91640417204:
power up dem 'shrooms fast, gogogogo!

Did an alt raid with friends over the weekend on my druid. We one tanked duru with a prot pally and i used shrooms to clear arterial cut. It was silly.
96 Tauren Monk
91640417186:

you already are. you're basically the #1 meanie.

91646316496:
shrooms for days

shrooms on shrooms on shrooms.
Edited by Mist on 5/29/2013 8:58 AM PDT
90 Human Monk
I know this is blasphemy but WW became so much fun once I got RSK... why??? Maybe I'll go WW/BM at 90...

e: I think my problem is that in WoW as in life, I consider myself to be basically average... which leads me to be very puzzled by how anyone could be any worse than me!
Edited by Thighchi on 5/29/2013 9:01 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
I wish there was horridon logs. I was SO kicking our druids butt until the last phase and he was all like LOL SHROOMS and jumped ahead of me. Darn those trees and their shrooms!
90 Human Monk
91642916553:
last phase

the last phase healing literally doesn't matter at all because all you have to do is keep the tanks alive and live through dire call... as long as the dps are healed by the time the next dire call comes...

well, once jalak is dead anyway.

e: reasons some rankings or parses hardly matter~

not that all don't!
Edited by Thighchi on 5/29/2013 9:07 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
91643516519:
91640417186:

you already are. you're basically the #1 meanie.

nooooooooooooooo. (best darth vader voice inserted there)
90 Night Elf Priest
91643516525:
91642916553:
last phase

the last phase healing literally doesn't matter at all because all you have to do is keep the tanks alive and live through dire call... as long as the dps are healed by the time the next dire call comes...

well, once jalak is dead anyway.

e: reasons some rankings or parses hardly matter~

not that all don't!

Well, for us, at least for that kill, people were still HERP DERP DERP ing with adds on them when Jalak came out. Right when Jalak came out the druid pulled ahead of me. *sniffle*

MY POOR LIFE IS SO HARD.
100 Tauren Druid
91640517092:
Did an alt raid with friends over the weekend on my druid. We one tanked duru with a prot pally and i used shrooms to clear arterial cut. It was silly.

Heh, in LFR last night, one of the tanks on Durumu clearly had a druid in his main raid group, as whenever he had the boss, he was sure to be standing on my 'shrooms. I also like 'shrooms for healing up the parasite thingy on Primordius. I was lucky enough to get it on myself, and basically kept placing and booming 'shrooms where I was standing. They didn't need to be fully charged to heal just me to full.

SotF Rejuve with the 4p bonus and (relatively) high crit charges them insanely fast. This should be useful in fights with bursts and lulls. I will probably go back to the 10k Spirit/stack Mastery build if I have to do regular/heroics later this week, but this build is fairly entertaining for the easy stuff and to test some things out.
83 Pandaren Shaman
cold weather flying is 500g but wahh I'm a broke azz !@#$%
90 Human Monk
If you're more broke than me I don't understand how you sleep at night.

Ask Tailias about how little gold I have.
100 Pandaren Priest
So one of my fave academics who is generally a pretty awesome guy did something with his friends where he sent "artisanal tweets" to them. That is, they were postcards with the 140 character limit, hashtags, etc. A silly joke.

Basically, though, it made me think about getting some of the handmade paper and calligraphy tools my mom has and writing down lines of code as artwork, a little "artisanal coding" if you will, to hang on my walls.
100 Tauren Druid
91647516673:
cold weather flying is 500g but wahh I'm a broke azz !@#$%

Heh, that's why I chose a space goat for my pally. Go to their starting area, turn on Low Level Quests, and look for the NPC by the river that gives you the quest to kill deer for the Roasted Moongraze Tenderloin recipe. Go to Booty Bay and put it on the neutral AH. That is the only way a Horde toon can get that recipe, so completionists will pay 1000g for it. I think I sold the one on my space goat for 750g, just so I wouldn't have to wait long for the cash.
96 Tauren Monk
91643516637:
If you're more broke than me I don't understand how you sleep at night.

I have like 5500g.
90 Human Monk
91646316592:
I have like 5500g.

terrifying... your guild does everything in house though, right? I'm assuming. plus professions. I only have 25k and that's because I never go over the repair limit (do we have one? IDK.)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]