Building a progression team

100 Worgen Death Knight
Legion of the unforgiven:
Is now recruiting to make a consistent progression team.
We are currently in need of a:
-Hunter
-Warlock

Raid times:
Tues: 8:00 pm server
Thurs: 8:00 pm server

Progression:
-Mv 6/6 Reg
-MV 2/6HM
-Terrace 1/4
-HoF Reg 4/6
-ToT 1/12

About us:
In 5/28/09 Legion of the unforgiven was founded by Snappytoo, myckar, and purp
I (purp) left legion for two years to raid with the top in the U.S, in 2011 Burdened was founded on the server Ner'zhul by myself and three others. We eventually became one of the top 30. Having a full team in firrelands we downed the 7/7 the first week and 2/7 HM the second there after i took a break from wow. Now I am back and leading a strong team of people into new content.

Please respond on the forum or message in game to purp.
guilds in the world, and personal ranks of the top 30 players in world.
Edited by Purp on 6/21/2013 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Burdened/rating.tier12

I'm just curious, what happened after the first week of progression?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
To put things simply, I got engaged and started my career path. So after i quit i think things just went cold, and now i am back on fizz and looking to play with some friends in Legion and create a strong team.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Welcome back! Wish you lots of luck getting a team going, this server needs all the good raiders it can get, it's pretty slim pickings :(!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Thank you very much Jez, I know it is slim pickings, but i ran a successful 25 man guild called seven clan society for awhile on fizz. It is just a matter of finding people that are aware and can learn a class, they don't need to be ubber geared to be good.
Feel free to hit me up anytime in game if you ever want an insta que.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Seems like every other day there is a new guild on trade chat LFM. Problem is this server has too many "leaders" and not enough people that are willing to stick around and make something happen. Too few people are willing to put the work in. Its a shame really. Lots of people hopping from guild to guild just tryng to find something already stable. Or they are just looking for invites and carries from the top guilds on the server. rather depressing either way.

Hope you have better luck than me. =/

Something I do find ironic and does piss me off a little, why do guilds that have serveral people keep LFM on trade? when they have the people already they need? Personaly I've been in a huge guild on this server a few times and every time they said I would get a spot, they found someone in the higher click that had a rogue alt and bench me. This crap is just going to keep happening to other people. Honestly, it shouldnt. If your told you have a spot you should have a spot. Dont that that crap from people. This has happened to friends of mine resently as well.

Bottom line : If your in a guild that doesnt care if your in it or not and yah want to raid, join a guild that wont treat yah like a number. Join a actual team. We need more guilds on fizzcrank that actually value other people's time and are willing to help and work with eachother.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

Something I do find ironic and does piss me off a little, why do guilds that have serveral people keep LFM on trade? when they have the people already they need? Personaly I've been in a huge guild on this server a few times and every time they said I would get a spot, they found someone in the higher click that had a rogue alt and bench me. This crap is just going to keep happening to other people. Honestly, it shouldnt. If your told you have a spot you should have a spot. Dont that that crap from people. This has happened to friends of mine resently as well.

Bottom line : If your in a guild that doesnt care if your in it or not and yah want to raid, join a guild that wont treat yah like a number. Join a actual team. We need more guilds on fizzcrank that actually value other people's time and are willing to help and work with eachother.

Just because people have a class that fits their raid requirements does not mean they want to bring the player behind that class. As a raid leader who wants to have a progression run and not a teaching run, the best possible decision you can make is not taking the untested or unskilled player over the player you know will perform well. Bottom line is, people should have TO EARN their raid spots not be GIVEN THEM because they fit the raid requirements. If someone out performs you, well, some groups will take them over you. This may seem harsh but it should be pushing raiders to care about their performance and put effort in to do better because they won't get to raid unless they improve. Now obviously there are some untested, skilled players that might be getting less priority to spots on raid teams, it is their job to be as available and show as much interest as possible and that will eventually lead to getting on a team, this includes sometimes having to be backup or sometimes getting benched. If you consistently perform well, though, someone WILL notice, and eventually you will find yourself obtaining raid spots more easily. There are some players who raid teams just will not take because they consistently under perform and don't appear to be interested in improving. In my humble opinion, their are two ways in which players can disrespect their team (ie not 'value it', as you were saying) Number one - not show up to raid consistently or without warning, Number two - under perform week after week, pull after pull, and never improve, ask for help, or take constructive criticism. To me, that is wasting my time and that player is not a team player. Repeatedly being carried is not being part of a team.
Edited by Jezaebel on 6/4/2013 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Yah know. I'm always on time, always, geared and only reason why i didnt get the spot was cause I wasnt the GM's husband =3 I research fights. I've been on other servers. I dont like raiding when its a job. Yeah i'm always on time. Yes I always pull my weight and my damage has never been lacking. Know who and what your talking about first.

But I agree. If you dont put in the effort, dont raid dont expect to be carried. However there are alot of people in guilds like yours, sitting there. showing up, no spot, know their toons, and deserver better. actually not just your guild, a few on this relm. Not just this relm, other relms as well. People do want to raid but some people are just too "pro" to help teach anyone.

But if your ASKED to TAKE a spot then it SHOULD be yours if you are 1. on time, 2. always improving, 3. watch fights/ know what your doing ie dont stand in stupid, and 4. have some common sense. like really. if its not shinney dont stand in it. If it looks stupid it prob is. Fire hurts. come on people.

Welcome to fizzcrank. 80% of the good players lost hope of this server and left. More are leaving by the week because no one gives them a chance. Honestly they should leave. If their guild is letting them rot I say good for them and I hope they find better people else where.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
*stickied.
*liked.

Who cares?...haha!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
People do want to raid but some people are just too "pro" to help teach anyone.

This isn't anyone on this server, at least in my guild, it's a rumor that is simply not true. The story of people on this server being 'too pro' to help others is just not accurate. What is accurate is that people on Fizzcrank (and elsewhere) have a hard time being accountable for their actions or shortcomings, so they look to others to blame them. 'I didn't get on raid team X because they are elitist jerks' is such a comforting fairytale.

As for yourself, I've never played with you and don't know your situation, I was speaking in general terms, not specifically about you. As for your raid performance, since you don't log your performance publicly, I can't comment on that either.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
06/03/2013 01:37 PMPosted by Yumemaria
Something I do find ironic and does piss me off a little, why do guilds that have serveral people keep LFM on trade? when they have the people already they need?
Probably because there will almost always be someone better than you, and they are trying to find this person. This is not an attack on you, but it is the truth.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
elune needs more guilds 12.50 to xfer gogo?
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
There are many players that enjoy the game and enjoy raiding for fun for both Horde and Alliance. If you join a guild that does raiding, then you can expect them to want the best players. They are also going to want back up players for those who can not make for some reason or another.

Maybe try to find others who are still trying to learn the mechanics of a the raid and help them out. Raiding is not easy and if you are running with others who are trying to be number one, it is going to serious business.

Good Luck and have fun.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I don't understand why you would bump this if you're just going to repost it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
So you guys still recruiting or what? Need a warlock? Still gearing (iLvl 497), but know all the fights up to 3/12 TOT as a tank. Maybe I can have Yumemaria's spot.....

...Ok......I'm kidding.....I wouldn't take her spot...ok, not kidding, I'll take her spot.

(Serious post, been raiding since summer of 2005 when I hit 60. Looking for progression guild that's not too far ahead of or behind me.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Check that out, another one playing since vanilla, that just had to tell everyone that he has played since vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Check that out, another one playing since vanilla, that just had to tell everyone that he has played since vanilla.

Check that out, another forum troll, that just had to tell everyone that he's a forum troll.

/golfclap
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If I were to tell everyone I was trolling I would be doing it wrong. However, I am assuming you are new here, as I did go off on a tangent not too long ago here about how vanilla players always tell others they played in vanilla.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]