Horde - WTB Credit for Your Class/Race (Temp)

42 Goblin Warrior
First and foremost, I only want temporary applicants. You can not only go right back to your old guild, we want you to (well, I wouldn't mind, but it's not just me here). I will appreciate all help I get here, but my guild is a very small family and RL friends group.

That said, I've been working, fairly much alone (on two accounts) at the classy achievements for something to keep me busy (since before MOP). I've realized how incredibly huge this task is on only two accounts now.

I'd love your help!

1) What we need: A lot! However, I only have enough to pay 8 people what I'm offering so far. So, I'd like to limit it down to Orcs, Undead, and Tauren of any class (besides a Tauren Death Knight) at level 85+ and at least revered with their current guild (so we get immediate credit and you can join and leave within the same hour). We already have a Tauren Death Knight though, so we don't need another.

2) What you need to do:
- contact me in game on Kizzit.
- join the guild while we're both online
- we both log out and back in to double check that credit for your class/race role took
- assuming it takes, I give you gold, and you go back to your old guild (I'm willing to return the favour on my 85+ characters and still give you gold).
- That's it!

3) How much am I paying you? Well, I hope it's enough to get some nibbles (I know I'd do this for someone else in a heartbeat for this amount now that it's easy getting guild rep back), I'm paying...

1000 gold per character credit for Classy Orcs, Undead, and/or Tauren. Paid once credit takes on the achievement list.

4) Additional notes: Each class/race slot needed will be filled in the order they are taken through in-game mail, and then here when I check (I don't really use the forums much).

I don't at all mind returning the favour. Right now I have a 90 troll druid, belf mage, belf warlock, and 85+ belf death knight, belf paladin, goblin shaman, and soon to be belf rogue.

I'm not even sure why I still want these achievements so much...I guess it's because of all the work I've already put in...I don't want to stop now, but I'm not even halfway through it and would like to get it before the next xpac possibly ups the ante.

Thanks for reading!
Edited by Kizzit on 6/3/2013 12:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
42 Goblin Warrior
Tagging this reply for the updated list as people fill positions :)

...because I'm hopeful like that >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]