Any advice on this?

90 Troll Druid
Ok so I have been looking to restore my holy gear on my paladin and could use some advice. I always seem to have low healing numbers despite what tons of people telling me and trying all of them out as well nothing seems to work. So any Holy Pallies that are in higher end raiding guilds that could maybe give me a run down of the basics of pally healing and maybe some of the more common problems people have maybe i can get my own problems fixed i tend to not understand a word said when people try to explain things that look like math problems you found on some alien space ship so simple plain English would be awesome. Also as i don't keep Logs please don't ask for them. I just think thru some basic facts i can figure the rest out myself
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
There isn't much any one of us can do without logs. However, could you at least provide the armory link to your Paladin? It'd be a start!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
There isn't much any one of us can do without logs. However, could you at least provide the armory link to your Paladin? It'd be a start!

id Love to but as i stated i don't have the gear in him at the moment it was in my plans as soon as its back up to use the item restore form blizzard has since GMS got lazy. However I would gladly provide said link once the gear has been restored. Also not so much looking to be critiqued on how much i suck and all this at pally healing but one things I had been told when doing healing is my gm said the logs reflected me not using my holy power as soon as i had it when i actually was so idk if the logs were broken that day or how the logs can even tell if and when i had holy power available also I have been told that the mastery barrier from hpally is counted as healing on the charts so if that's the case then if I'm healing a raid and the person I'm healing isn't taking damage do i suffer a lower number on the charts? Also I have been told my talents are wrong no matter what i take so anything regarding RNG based talents vs CD talents or things of the like would be nice as well as glyphing help would be great.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Post on your paladin so can take a look.

As far as your gm saying you should use HP as soon as it is generated that is not right.

As per talents they are changed around a lot. More than any of the other healing classes i play. Each fight is a bit different so the talents get swapped around depending on damage patterns. You will see people using Holy Avenger for H as there is significantly more damage in that setting. I am guessing that is what you are talking about with RNG talents such as DP.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Post on your paladin so can take a look.

As far as your gm saying you should use HP as soon as it is generated that is not right.

As per talents they are changed around a lot. More than any of the other healing classes i play. Each fight is a bit different so the talents get swapped around depending on damage patterns. You will see people using Holy Avenger for H as there is significantly more damage in that setting. I am guessing that is what you are talking about with RNG talents such as DP.

well you hit that dead on. DP is what i was told to use so many times so i started sticking with it till i got told that HA was what made a hpally in half my gear double my hps on Jin'rohk so i get confused here with wth needs to be done
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]