Best Healing Class for Arena and PvE And Why?

Hey!,
I think i might roll a Healing class, i love healing but im just not sure what one to choose, I really love my PvP but then here and there i would do some Raids and stuff, not to much on the PvE side but ill do some here and there, could you please share what you thoughts are on the best healer for PvP / Best healer for PvE / And the best in between Healer and why? Cheers!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
There really isn't any "best" healer, especially without knowing more about the rest of your team. A holy paladin is generally a safe bet, as they seem to be less affected by the massive nerf/buff swings other classes are prone to experiencing, and they are far less comp dependent than a priest or druid. Without knowing what arena/raid comp you plan to join, I'm afraid I can't be more specific.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Oh hey, this thread again.
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
rogue is a safe bet
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thanks for feedback,
Im thinking of using me 90 pally, or leveling a druid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Warrior specced second wind.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Right now its not even close. Disc priest is by far the best raid/arena healer.
Reply Quote
45 Night Elf Druid
OWN
I really like playing a Restro Druid in the BGs mainly because of stealth but also the AOE heal you get at a low level. After that class I agree that the Disc priest rocks.
Reply Quote
45 Night Elf Druid
OWN
Another nice thing about a healing druid in the BGs is that it is not immediately evident where the heals are coming from - like a monk or disc priest.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
The best thing about these threads is they keep coming back like twice a day!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Right now its not even close. Disc priest is by far the best raid/arena healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]