Congrats are in order!

Congrats to both Forged and IOP on your recent Heroic Horridon, Ji'Kun, and Jin'Rokh kills!

Congrats to SFOS and The Awakening for our recent Heroic Jin'Rokh kills!

Congrats to IOP's 25 man team for your recent Lei Shen kill!

Congrats to Shadow Lords for being 11/12! Go get that Lei Shen kill!

Congrats to Hershel & Forb's SFOS team for being 6/12!

Congrats to LetTheGoodTimesRoll for being 3/12!

Congrats to Bat Country for being 2/12, and welcome to SFOS!

Congrats to Willing to Fail, Slightly Dangerous Inc, and Rise from the Ashes for being 2/12!

Congrats to everyone else who is 1/12!

(I hope I didn't miss anyone. Speak up if I did. I had to go digging through WoW Progress, World of Logs, and WoW Armory profiles to determine who has done what...)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks, Phaydre. We're pretty damn proud of ourselves also, but its nice to be recognized by people from other guilds.

We may not be as far along in tier 15 as some of the other guilds...as a casual team in a relatively young guild that raids 2 nights a week for a couple hours each night, we know downing Lei Shen wont be happening tomorrow. But clearing all of tier 14N and downing Horridon in less than 4 months raiding together as a team, we KNOW we will clear sooner rather than later.

Thanks again for the congrats!
Reply Quote
Indeed thanks Phay, I am proud of what I have been seeing on Darrowmere over the past few weeks. Actually pugged a 10M ToT in 10mins the other day. Still working on Horridon but we will get it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thank you, Phay. I look forward to seeing SFOS kill heroic Ji'kun, as well as the future successes of Darrowmere's raiding community.
Reply Quote
I look forward to seeing SFOS kill heroic Ji'kun

Checkmark!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yes, congrats to all on progress. Its good to see so many groups progressing through ToT on Darrowmere. You should all be proud.

Congrats on recent Heroic Ji'Kun kill SFOS :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bacon for all!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Congrats everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hogger DOWN!!!!!

Psycho is the man!
Reply Quote
Congrats to SFOS for Realm First! Heroic Sha of Fear in Terrace of Endless Spring.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/darrowmere/Sanctuary_for_Old_Souls/achievement#15093:a6678

(Wish I could have been there, sigh... This is what I get for scheduling my wedding over a year ago to occur this upcoming Saturday.)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
are you guys not working on ToT anymore or what... taking a whole week to work on sha 3 months after 5.2 hit does not seem like a good use of time I can see going in there after you have cleared for the week, would seem like the best thing to do but that's my look at it... will you be going back to clear the rest of HoF?.... your not a man unless you kill vizier :P.. anyway good job with sha even tho he's not that hard with the gear we have now
Edited by Pwnhoes on 6/19/2013 2:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wow, Pwnhoes...sounds kind of elitist if you ask me. Not at all in line with the intent of this thread.

Seriously, congrats to SfOS for the heroic Terrace clear. We were in ToT struggling with Tortos when the Realm-first achievement spam flew by...my team congratulates you.

Phay, I looked for your name in the achieve spam and was surprised not to see it. Sorry you missed out, but congratulations for real on the wedding :)
Reply Quote
I agree, that was kind of rude. It's a realm-first achievement and worthy of congrats, not disdain.

Thank you, Poknbeans. I appreciate it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Progression, achievements, PVP, trolling trade, etc. we all play and enjoy this game for different reasons. To shoot another team down because they beat you at something you gave up on months ago shows a lot on your personality and reflects badly on your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
not rude at all..... just stating going back for a realm first 3 months after a new patch should not be brought to a forum where we have current progression....did you see us do anything like this when we killed Heroic: Grand Empress Shek'zeer or Heroic: Amber-Shaper Un'sok or Heroic: Imperial Vizier Zor'lok..... we didn't make a post saying we got Heroic: Tortos or Heroic: Iron Qon, but I guess those are not server first..... if you would have killed sha back with in a month of the patch hitting that would be a diff story the fact is you guys out geared the encounter.... ive killed sha and it was an absolute joke with the gear we have now, I did it on openraid with 9 out of the 10 never even seen the fight and we killed it in 6 pulls... now if you guys would have been working on him in current gear and prior to the patch this would be a diff stroy
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
To shoot another team down because they beat you at something you gave up on months ago shows a lot on your personality and reflects badly on your guild.

Realm First! Challenge Conqueror: Gold
you pist
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Grats to you, I wanted my gold challenges to be done with guildies not xrealmed.
Reply Quote
Is it wrong to congratulate your team members or other teams' members on an achievement, no matter what the timing of the achievement? I don't think so.

Is it in poor taste to completely shoot down the achievement of someone who is being congratulated? I think so.

You can feel free to come on the forum and announce your heroic kills; I won't put you down for it. In fact, I'll congratulate you, despite how much of a jerk you're being...

Note: I haven't watched over every team's progression like a hawk, especially over the last few months during the wedding prep, so congrats on every boss you and your team have downed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Congrats to both Forged and IOP on your recent Heroic Horridon, Ji'Kun, and Jin'Rokh kills!

Congrats to SFOS and The Awakening for our recent Heroic Jin'Rokh kills!

Congrats to IOP's 25 man team for your recent Lei Shen kill!

Congrats to Shadow Lords for being 11/12! Go get that Lei Shen kill!

Congrats to Hershel & Forb's SFOS team for being 6/12!

Congrats to LetTheGoodTimesRoll for being 3/12!

Congrats to Bat Country for being 2/12, and welcome to SFOS!

Congrats to Willing to Fail, Slightly Dangerous Inc, and Rise from the Ashes for being 2/12!

Congrats to everyone else who is 1/12!

(I hope I didn't miss anyone. Speak up if I did. I had to go digging through WoW Progress, World of Logs, and WoW Armory profiles to determine who has done what...)

Note: I haven't watched over every team's progression like a hawk, especially over the last few months during the wedding prep, so congrats on every boss you and your team have downed.

whats that in the sky is it a plane no maybe a balloon no... oh wait it looks like a hawk to me
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
#myrolemodel

/wave
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]