Congrats are in order!

90 Orc Death Knight
Vex
But i mean the way i see it on darrowmere w/epeen is like watching midgets argue whose taller.

this made me lol

06/19/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Gtower
Why disrespect Darrowmere??

I don't think it's so much insulting you because you are on darrowmere, its more that they are insulting a larger group of people because they all fit under the same category. (not saying that darrowmerians are bad)

but H sha was one horrible SOB to kill, so I will say congrats to you for doing so.

and lastly, guyz get in my level, my guild is 9/13H and we killed H sha and empress before you all, AND our realm is lower population than yours, ANDNDNDNDNDN we are a 25 man (well, a 10 for the t14 kills). trolololo get at me lozeers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I was in no means disrespecting darrowmere just the people who want to act like arrogant dbags as a whole on any server cuz last i checked putting i'm 5/13h in wow doesnt get me special treatment on my job apps.

Gtower:If you want to bring up heroic kills, nice 1 kill on horridon, tortos, and iron quon the easiest bosses to do. Does that make you wee-man? Also if you want to go that far, maybe at least have a single WoL rank this xpac
Edited by Ayàno on 6/19/2013 10:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
lol wtf is this

edit-Seriously though nice job only killing bosses once. Cant repeat?

And pwnhoes how do you like getting consistently out dps'd by Urgan on his alt? Doesn't even have the meta gem lol.
Edited by Pashå on 6/19/2013 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I have no problem with urgan... we could have diff roles for the fights... one of us could have garbage trink procs, one could have garbage lava surge procs.. his shaman is not his alt
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
06/19/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Gtower

I'd have to agree.

Hey Urgan, hope you're well sir. If i was the only voice you'd be here bud.
Haven't heard from G2 in like 2 months. I doubt he'll make a return.

its all good I have never liked slycem he makes me want to punch a baby as well as most of the people who were in the 25man so doesn't bother me at all but thanks
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
and to futher that slycem your probly the worst RL in the history of wow so if your wondering as to why your raid team might be failing have to look at "leadership" first
Reply Quote
Well this thread which was meant to be a positive realm-inspiring thread got turned upside down. I guess I can't fault people too much since Kardone and I were notorious for derailing threads back in the Dragon Soul days.

Gtower, I don't know who it was in SFOS that made negative comments about your boss kill, but I'm sorry to hear that it happened. I have to ask though... how were we gloating? More specifically, how was *I* gloating? Nobody from SFOS has even replied to this thread since I congratulated the guild/team, so I can only assume you are accusing me of that.

I'm pretty sure every person who participated in the kill and attempts to kill heroic Sha is fully aware that the main reason we got it first is everyone else was busy with ToT.

When we started killing heroic bosses in ToES, it was because we were fighting the attendance boss in ToT, and no other guild had even killed heroic Protectors yet. It was only when we were 2/4H that other guilds bothered going back in there. When we were 3/4H and Forged reached 2/4H, we decided to focus on finishing it. In our minds, getting a realm-first achievement is worth delaying current content progression by a week or two. We're very proud of that, but I certainly wasn't gloating over it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Phaydre,

I think the only reason the guys went in there to kill those bosses was for the Tsulong healing trinket - Spirits of the Sun - and the fact that we killed all the bosses already for our raid week and had an extra 30 minutes and people decided to go kill a couple bosses because horridon keeps evading our healers :(

Congrats on your achievement, we are fully invested in current progression. I outright refuse to participate in events for older stuff so when they bring it up I log off - Hence no heroic Toes on my armory :D
Edited by Cowa on 6/20/2013 7:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wow.
Just...wow.

This thread has taught me a LOT about the guild and raid teams I thought I wanted to emulate when we formed our guild raid team. Not so much any more.

Some of you aren't 'teams' ...you got lucky and hooked up with some people who were skilled enough to get you what you wanted. If you don't want to do something even if it might mean a guild achievement or might benefit a teammate, you log off. Hell, why even be IN a guild? You don't seem to be invested in anything guild related...nope, it's all about you.

My guild and raid teammates actually enjoy going in and facerolling old Cata heroic raids. We do it for guild and personal achievements, transmogs, and some plain old fun. We got so silly last week that we wiped on Sinestra, but no one !@#$%ed, complained or rage-quit over it. We're doing weekly heroic Firelands runs because our guildie wants the legendary staff achievement...for himself AND the guild. And you know what? All this playing around in 'old content' actually helps us grow as a team.

Oh, and we'll continue progression in ToT. We're not going to win any realm-first acievements but we're planning on getting the 'Ahead of the Curve' personal achievement. If we don't make it...meh, no big deal. At least we'll get there together...as a team.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I once ragequit KM because Kardone wouldn't let me tank in my creeper set.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Wow... All I have to say is that people look way too deeply into other peoples motivations and presume way too much.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bow in the presence of greatness!

Realm First! Heroic Hogger Solo

Checkout the kill video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAISUDbjXj0
Edited by Psychomurda on 6/21/2013 5:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
(Wish I could have been there, sigh... This is what I get for scheduling my wedding over a year ago to occur this upcoming Saturday.)

OK, leave forums alone for a couple weeks, IOP/ ex-IOP, wow. Really? Old... & thanks, friends?

Sorry. Main thing I wanna say is Phay, congrats on your wedding!
Hope you had a wonderful day & you both have a fantastic life together, girly :)

The rest needs to be in a different bubble box so as not to detract from my congrats.
Edited by Cattarina on 6/21/2013 3:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
and to futher that slycem your probly the worst RL in the history of wow so if your wondering as to why your raid team might be failing have to look at "leadership" first

Urgan. Funny, it was only Sly that kept you in when all others wanted me to gkick your !@#$ for being arrogant & disrespectful to me. His judgement must be as bad as your spelling then. I'll consider that when supporting your re-application to re-join us again in the future, like I did last time? So bad, you came back & are still mad? Appreciate your gratitude & loyalty, lol. Move on. Why you here?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
lol everyone knows that I don't spell well and like I said before in the message I sent t you I didn't care then and with the whole you re looked at my app again to iop I never re apped to iop so get it straight I had no intent of coming back if you want the facts my pally wasn't even on server anymore and I was on my dk and I saw gtower and he said hey to me and started talking about and asked if I wanted to raid with him I said sure I never re apped I never had any intenition of going back to iop gtower asked me if I would be interested in raiding with him and I said sure if it wasn't in a 25man format I just got an invite to the guild with no app process thank you and its funny your still butt hurt about me saying what I did about the "guild" auctions and further more why do look over apps in the first place how about you do do the only thing you know how to do and mine
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
let me put what cat is refuring to when I was being rude or w/e anyone who knows me will tell you I have no problem speaking my mind
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
and I said this in response

first of all you think i care about posting that in officers forums yeah thats right i dont second yeah i dont think 12k is a good price what did you do to get those bracers to sell o thats right nothing at all and yes i do keep up with ah i have a lot of gold maybe not as much as you but im gold capped on one toon so i know how ah works so when i see something being sold that could just help someone in the guild that took no mats or anything from the guild yeah i speak my mind and dont care what people think about it so yes i do think 12k is high when someone could use to help there raid team be more successful
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
if you raided you might you would understand but you do not. and also i know in the past of boe items that have droped in raid that have been given to other palyers in the guild at no cost which just happened to be an officer.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
wtf happened here... I finally see something positive in the forums and it got totally derailed! lol

Grats to everyone and your progression through the raids! I'm happy to see all of you are doing so well! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]