Cynical is looking for members

90 Night Elf Warrior
Feel you help build a guild not a number making gold for its leaders! Free repairs, help with gear(2 tabs are nothing but 75 to 90lvl gear),and know you are important to this Guild. This Guild is for those addicted to WOW, who like to play everyday. We need a Raid leader willing to put in the time with others and the Guild. Need Officers and members wishing to play and help each other with Quest, Dungeons, Raids. All are welcome to come and make friends and have fun. Please leave the drama out of the game. In most cases a welcome gift is given to new members. This Guild was given to me and it former leader had kick everyone out, the name was change and now starting up the ladder in Wow. I'm online almost every Morning and afternoon, and nights feel free to send message to me or send wow mail.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
06/02/2013 07:33 PMPosted by Alessaa
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]