What would you tell your armor set designer:

I want to be a westerner gunslinger with a long coat and a fedora.

I don't play my hunter much, but I am all for this. It would look awesome, and I hate westerns.

Would swap out the mailkini she is wearing.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
05/31/2013 06:52 AMPosted by Rosenivy
MORE ORANGE. WE NEED MORE ORANGE.

Firelands made me hate orange. The only orange I prefer is if there is a nice shade of blue to compliment it.

*holds up Reise Reise next to Rosenrot* Like this

( which reminds me I still need to buy a new reise reise. It was my first cd of theirs and I lost the case for it )

Well then, we need Rammstein inspired armor set- NO! Let's NOT do that!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Thank you for making Nine-tails lower profile than previous sets. Compared to the last few years of armor, it's practically understated!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Well then, we need Rammstein inspired armor set- NO! Let's NOT do that!

Dude if it gets me the "dragon masks" then I will PAY for a set that does that. Those masks make me all kinds of tingly I can't figure out why. Perhaps the danger involved with using them.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Classic Sets from the RTS Series!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Stop reskinning things and have a look at some fan art. Why not have a competition for fans to design sets and the winner gets their set implemented in game. If you are that bored with designing sets (and by the looks of half of them, you are) Hand it over to someone else.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
05/31/2013 06:45 AMPosted by Pouncey
Strapping dead opponents to us is fine once in a while, but it really doesn't need to be almost every set.

Sometimes they're not entirely dead. Remember the eyes on the Gronnstalker armor?

:: sits in fetal position, hugging my knees to my chest and rocking back and forth :: The eyes...

Tentacle staff. If it wasn't an upgrade I would never have put that anywhere near me.
Reply Quote
Stop reskinning things and have a look at some fan art. Why not have a competition for fans to design sets and the winner gets their set implemented in game. If you are that bored with designing sets (and by the looks of half of them, you are) Hand it over to someone else.

Most of the fan art would be too complicated to implement, though I really really like your idea about having a competition for each classes next tier set.

Imagine the submissions,and then we could all vote on them.

Be nice to hav a cool mage set for once in this game. I love my mages but the tier sets have been atrocious,except for the flaming skull one,I did enjoy that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Tentacle staff. If it wasn't an upgrade I would never have put that anywhere near me.

heh. Only reason I really ran LFR. To get the gray "Cthulhu tier" as I called it. Wish I could find my Cthulhu plushie. I've misplaced it.
Reply Quote
heh. Only reason I really ran LFR. To get the gray "Cthulhu tier" as I called it. Wish I could find my Cthulhu plushie. I've misplaced it.

ummmm, "misplaced" you say? yeah, yeah,that's the ticket.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/31/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Rosenivy

You misplaced he who never sleeps!?
Are you aware of the destruction you have just wrought upon the world?

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Edited by Pale on 5/31/2013 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
What would I tell my designer?

Think delicate, light and airy with armor. I mostly use skill and magic to keep from getting hurt and I need to be able to see and move around quickly.

No more thick swords (and by thick I mean the blade looks like it's never been sharp).

No more shoulders that, when I aim my bow on my hunter, I would need eye holes punched in them to see my target.

Give us options to have thinner garments, caster robes shouldn't be made of thick quilted material.

Make tiny chain belts for those who don't like wrestling.

Our boots don't have to make our calves look like they are as big around as our waists.

There is a happy medium between completely nasty and full coverage.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

He's probably off in the closet by my facehugger plushie

I know I'm sure I'll pay for it later

http://imgur.com/yJ3EiIf
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I want faction specific designs. I want my gear to look like night elves made it. Also being a hunter I'd like to look like the forest around me, green, leafy, camouflage type gear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I want faction specific designs. I want my gear to look like night elves made it. Also being a hunter I'd like to look like the forest around me, green, leafy, camouflage type gear.

I'm sort of hoping for something like this for the Org raid. It's a lot of work though and those designers seem to have enough on their plate.

Some more "proper" Sindorei clothes seems nice.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
More Plate armor that looks great with Normal-Sanctified Scourgelord Shoulders.

More basic-looking Cloth armor.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
05/31/2013 07:06 AMPosted by Rosenivy

He's probably off in the closet by my facehugger plushie

I know I'm sure I'll pay for it later

http://imgur.com/yJ3EiIf

Ok so I laughed. But then theres an ad on the side with this REALLY REALLY FAT CHICK, I think she ate all of his snickers bars. No wonder he was pissed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
More platekinis.

Also try making our Paladin helmets more attractive. A majority our tier helmets look ugly.

I agree with the first part.

On the helmet subject though, I have only ever seen 1 helmet graphic I have liked.. All of the others have sucked..
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
1: Computer graphics haven't advanced to the point where you can make a believable gold or bronze. It all just looks like dirty brown. Stop trying.

2: If a texture is going to be stretched (e.g. the bottom half of a robe), make it stretchable. Details like vertically-aligned accent cords are bad. See my new robe.

3: Less is more. Really.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]