517 Holy Pally LF Weekend Raiding Guild

90 Human Paladin
I am currently looking for a 10 or 25 man raiding Guild that raids on weekends and possibly one night during the week.

12/12 exp

Add my battle tag or post on here :)
Azgardian#1612

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
<moist>frostmourne are recruiting a HPally for 10man H progression, Currently 3/13.

raiding Times
WED - 730pm - 11pm
SUN - 5pm - 11pm

Zamik#1358
Reply Quote
three stars and a sun 12/12 25man raids on saturday&sunday 10pm svt to 2am, otherwise known as 8pm-12mn +8gmt

add my btag hanspcc#1844 if interested
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
<E X A L T E D> is a semi-hardcore 10 man alliance raiding guild on Aman'thul. Our second raid team is currently looking for a holy pally.

Progression: 9/12N ToT
Raid Times: 6-10pm Sun, 7-10pm Mon AEST

If you're interested in applying please visit www.exaltedd.guildlaunch.com or add me on Laynie#1997 if you'd like more information.
Edited by Laynie on 6/16/2013 5:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
<Broken Promises> of Darkspear is a brand new 25 and/or 10 man semi-intense raiding guild looking to begin raiding / progression in the future. Our goal is to obtain a stable, reliable 25 and/or 10 man raiding group for semi-serious raiding and even a PVP community.

Requirements:
- Mature
- Reliable (Both as a player and your Hardware/Internet)
- Complete understanding of your class and role
- Knowledge of fights
- Please Note that Gear is not a huge requirement. Although sufficient gear to raid will be required.

We are currently setting up our Guild for Raiding and Groups but our Raid Times will be structured on the weekend for convenience with other priorities.
Our estimated raid times are (GMT +10)

Friday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM / 12:30 AM
Saturday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM / 12:30 AM

Other scheduled Raid Times will be discussed and planned if the opportunity arises.

The roles in demand are as follows:
MDPS
RDPS
Healers
Tanks

Currently every class is required.

If you are interested in joining <Broken Promises> please do so. Either message me in-game at the Battle-tag "Starfalling#1164" with your question or leave me a message on the forums, providing; Gear, Experience in Raiding, Age and Other necessary information noted above.

Thank you, Phant.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hey man - if our goals and times fit you - hit me up we could def use you.

Safe Sane Consensual has just been formed with some strong raiders who couldn't find what they where looking for in previous guilds - and have a well established background of killing bosses since BC. We have strong leadership and are looking for raiders to make friends and form a raid team with a few things in mind - having fun and killing bosses. The leadership already has experience in ToT, up to and including Lei Shen. We have cleared all previous content while it was current ( BC - Cata ). We are looking to bring in some like minded people and once again run our own guild due to no other giving us what we need.
The guild, as it well should, will provide flasks/food/repairs/enchants and gems and offer a fair loot system that benefits all involved in the kill and rewarding the players who turn up day in - day out and generally be involved with the guild.

What do I need to join? - You need to know your class inside and out - know how to turn up to raids and be involved in the guild - experience in ToT isn't necessarily required - but obviously doesn't hurt. Gear is important to an extent, but playing your class is more valuable than any other asset you can bring.

Raid nights are going to be

- Monday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm AEST
-Thursday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm AEST
-Saturday - 8:00pm - 12:00am AEST

Currently recruiting all classes and specs at this time.

Give me or anyone else in the guild a bell in game - Barrowwind#1537
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]