Ele Shaman 5.3?

90 Human Warlock
How are shamans doing in PVP in 5.3?

Apparently they are pretty well represented in 1800+ arenas right now, 4th or 5th highest I think?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Also, how is Enchance doing?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Both are good. Ele is amazing. Ele + Afflock + Healer is pretty much unstoppable. its absolutely silly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
oth are good. Ele is amazing. Ele + Afflock + Healer is pretty much unstoppable. its absolutel

Oooh.. very tempting to play one now.

Always have loved shamans but DPS has been bad in the past
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Always have loved shamans but DPS has been bad in the past

do it quick, its probably going to get nerfed within the next couple weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Still can't pull off high rating 2s (Can't solo healers, can't heal well enough for double dps), but above that we're good. BGs are where we shine, if you're geared you should ALWAYS be in the top 3 for dmg unless you're defending.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Still can't pull off high rating 2s (Can't solo healers, can't heal well enough for double dps), but above that we're good. BGs are where we shine

depends on what you mean by "high rating 2's"

but im currently floating around 1800 in 2's, can definitely solo healers and work with some double dps comps..

Boomkin/Ele works really nicely honestly.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
06/01/2013 11:58 AMPosted by Jkspiritlink
Still can't pull off high rating 2s (Can't solo healers, can't heal well enough for double dps), but above that we're good. BGs are where we shine

depends on what you mean by "high rating 2's"

but im currently floating around 1800 in 2's, can definitely solo healers and work with some double dps comps..

Boomkin/Ele works really nicely honestly.

I tried that the other night. Against trash teams we obliterated them, otherwise we got destroyed. To be fair I outgeared my boomy partner by a lot, and I was having trouble adjusting to how much I needed to heal him...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Ele/Ret can be brutal for 2s. BoP + ascendance is a pretty nice combo and the ret can dispel you out of 2 cc's. Their self heals aren't amazing but with yours it can be decent. Their heals on you are just broken OP. Freedom + thunderstorm + ghostwolf provides you some decent outs from melee. More often then not the ret will be their focus. Its a good comp to counter double dps teams if you can survive their openers. And it does plently of damage to kill healers.
Edited by Saarî on 6/2/2013 12:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I tried that the other night. Against trash teams we obliterated them, otherwise we got destroyed. To be fair I outgeared my boomy partner by a lot, and I was having trouble adjusting to how much I needed to heal him

the boomy needs to be the one healing you for the most part.... and himself.

Heart of the Wild is so stupidly overpowered i dont know why its in the game. Its absolutely ridiculous.

i mean, you need to throw out heals too but his are the strongest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]