Gul'dead

90 Dwarf Hunter
For the love of Iron Forge something has to give with this server. It's Saturday night and there is a total of 28 people (1 to 90) on THE ENTIRE SERVER for ALLIANCE. I just spent the past 30 minutes trying to convince 2 Snowshoe Rabbits to make me a Meta Gem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Time to either pay the discount for server transfers. Or you can be like me and tell blizzard to suc my left nut and quit instead.
Reply Quote
I can make everything except engineering junk.

Everything.

And I'm on a bunch.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
yeah... alliance side is pretty dead here... ; /
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Druid
Both raid guilds just left server as well... more dead now. Bye bye SS and PLE
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Priest
hi gnostic/grelsh why are you making stuff up m8
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Druid
Nope, we moved to Zul'Jin yesterday. At least the raid portion of SS. Some of SS will still be on this server, but main guild will be gone within the week. As far as PLE they moved as well, or are in process. SOB cant be gnostic any more... name taken... boooo.....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Lol did not even notice i was posting on my alt i started when i was interviewing with SS.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As far as PLE they moved as well, or are in process

W-we are...?
I haven't even packed my suitcase yet!
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Priest
W-we are...?
I haven't even packed my suitcase yet!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Guess i may be misinformed about your raid group moving... Gl to you all here... Oh that means my alts can still sell you raid mats for way too much :) With this realm down to what third smallest? How long will the rest of you be here? I think you posted there were 20k total characters with 2k 90s, a month ago... That number is sub 18 now? I'm pretty happy to be back on a live server again.

The really should merge this server with two or three of the other small pop servers.
Edited by Grelsch on 6/12/2013 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
God bless buddy :)
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Priest
:        )
Edited by Deliriüm on 6/13/2013 2:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
(*・ω・)ノ゙ ~h-hello everyone...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello friend :^)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Virtual Realms!

I chuckle at all those that moved! Not maliciously, of course. Just in general.

TERRIFIC. YOU.

I saw you a bunch when I was leveling when Mists came out. I'm pretty sure you had me dead to rights multiple times, and I wanted to say thanks for not roflstomping my face in.
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Priest
We transfering yet
Reply Quote
15 Pandaren Mage
Sup to all the awesome people of Gul'dan! We are few, but we are stronger than ever!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TERRIFIC. YOU.

I saw you a bunch when I was leveling when Mists came out. I'm pretty sure you had me dead to rights multiple times, and I wanted to say thanks for not roflstomping my face in.

I don't think I've ever initiated any PvP...
My armoury lists 468 HK's. Some of those can be accounted for with the two battlegrounds I had to do as part of the legendary quest-line, and the rest I probably got by accident just by being around PvP on Isle of Quel'danas / Elemental Plateau / Tol Barad, etc.
I'm a lover, not a fighter baby!
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ~
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Wish SS could have stayed : / But in the long run it's probably best for the groups to go else where. Gul'dan will be missed. When I come back to WoW I'll most likely xfer to wherever my guild went.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]