SoO: It's all Norushen's Fault!

90 Draenei Paladin
Seriously, this Watcher just sat there and watched while Goblins breached the entrance of Y'Shaarj's prison. And instead of seeing this as a slightly worrisome development, his only action is to raise his shield and hide behind it when a Goblin rushes forward and gets infected by the essence.

And just to put the cherry on top, he's still sitting there while Malkorok and the Kor'Kron brazenly take the Heart of Y'Shaarj away right in front of him. But I guess it's no big deal, it's only the whole reason he was down there for eons I guess...

Come to think of it, if the Titans just bothered to check up on their lackies once in a while instead of thousands of years later, so much sheet could have been avoided. Deathwing, Ulduar, the Mogu/Thunder King enslaving all of Pandaria using their tools and power, and finally Siege of Orgrimmar. For being godlike they are pretty damn stupid...
Reply Quote
''Because he has to do it for the plot to work.''
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Norushen is a robot.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
They did check up on Ulduar. That's why the entire planet nearly got re-originated by Algalon's directive, remember?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Moreover, the Titans don't really care about us. They've seen entire species evolve and go extinct in the time it takes our hearts to beat once. We're just an extremely small spec on the cosmic map to them, and they most likely would re-originate the planet just because of our chaotic natures.

Which is why I think the Titans will end up being villains.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I'm not sure if we're even exactly on the Titan's radar in general, at the moment. Going back to the Algalon deal, he had us send Reply-Code Alpha instead of Omega. So instead of reporting the extent of corruption on Azeroth, he more or less sent the all clear signal. Thus the Titan's as a whole aren't exactly aware of the situation on Azeroth, since their Observer is instead just watching us instead of reporting back to them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]