- Opening Recruitment For Following
- Requirement Needs
- Special information
- Website Application

RATED BATTLEGROUND MAIN PROGRESSION CORE
Guardian Druid (HIGH)
Frost/Fire Mage (HIGH)
ROGUE (HIGH)
Frost DK - Must have experience in TK and can do it well (HIGH)
Disc Priests (MEDIUM)
Destro Warlock (MEDIUM)
Hunters (MEDIUM)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% rbg spot.
Due to a bloated roster we will not be recruiting Casuals.

MAIN PROGRESSION CORE INFORMATION:
Main RBG Schedule: (Tues & Weds 8:45PM ST - 11:45PMST). Our best members are passionate about their classes and roles. They are constantly looking for ways to improve, take constructive criticism objectively, and always consider the guild’s priorities over their own personal glory. They are prepared to adapt to random situations they may encounter and have no issues with being aware of their surroundings. If you think you have the talent and attitude to belong in a stable progression-focused guild, we would love to see an application from you.

We are looking to recruit players with the following exceptional attributes: rbg experience 1700+, guild history, commitment to quality and improving themselves, willingness to put in long hours, and up to date gear, enchants, gems, and raiding professions. Serious applicants can apply @ www.d7-kil.com or pm Spartaxan for a teamspeak interview.

Guild introduction
Division VII was created by me Spartaxan and Fiancee Nitetress along with some old members from Disciples of Disorder on Kel'thuzad. Division VII was founded on February 1st 2013, with a vision of creating a solid guild environment for arena, rated battlegrounds and world pvp with an outstanding reputation. We want to build around a core of active, experienced players with a shared interest in pvp. We now have around 500+ active members and more are expected. The guild consists of players with high arena and rated battleground experience, and a lot of our members are already competing towards high ratings this season as well.

We are opening recruitment for the following:
- Main Core 1 Progression RBG Team (Tues & Weds 8:45PM ST - 1145PM ST)
- World PVP/City Raids/City Defense
- Housing Arena Groups/RBG Groups
- Weekend Casual RBG Group

There will be a 10m RBG alt group (Maybe bumped up to two depending on how many players are interested). If you are interested in this feel free to PM Spartaxan, Nitetress, Shamwich, Hotshot, Candydots for more information. Again we are not recruiting mediocre players for our RBG positions. Gear, Experience, Achiev Logs will be required before acceptance.

WORLD PVP RECRUITMENT
Players interested in our daily wpvp operations are welcomed to join. You must be full malv and 90 to be accepted into our guild. See any officer for more information.

www.d7-kil.com

Previous Locked Recruitment Threads
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7923533510
Edited by Spartaxan on 7/21/2013 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Great job, Bebbit.
Reply Quote
- Speak decent English

방법에 대해 의심의 아이
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Great job, Bebbit.

http://i.imgur.com/1csQQkt.gif
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lets try and cap this thread by Friday.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
cookies in here?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Ooh, I want cookies, please.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I've had a blast so far since joining.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Here
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
v
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

http://i.imgur.com/7YJOZ59.gif
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
06/04/2013 01:48 AMPosted by Urlgren

http://i.imgur.com/7YJOZ59.gif

Loving the Doctor Who gif. The fact I know which episode it was pulled from shows my obsession with the show, or maybe because I have a sonic screwdriver in my kitchen but who doesn't.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

be better without sparta
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
be better without sparta

Shh Unth - you'll hurt his tender feelings.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Been fun times in drunken wpvp.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was ganked last night on the wall, while I was AFK cleaning up the mess my huskies made out of the trash. I xmog to be a ninja, but my huskies are the real ninjas. Only a terrible person would gank a member of the Siberian Husky Disaster Relief.

http://i.imgur.com/fpXZXoZ.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Good looking dogs, I don't get ganked, I die in middle of many enemies by my own choosing, unfortunately I like to attack outnumbered as a healer. But hey all is fair in love and war.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Inc pudding rockets in 5...4...3...2...1....Pudding power
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]