Mr. Robot and Destruction

100 Orc Warlock
I'm not sure what to believe. Having destro for main and affliction for second specs. I kept a fair balance between haste and mastery. But when I go to askmrrobot, (mrsemireliable), it says I need to forge into crit for destro; instead of mastery.

Any fellow locks have the math for mr robot's claims, being right or wrong?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Mr. Robot is a tool. It's only going to be as useful as you make it. When it comes to reforging, provide your own stat weights.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I don't know if you had noticed, but on the left hand side of Mr Robot, above your "current" character sheet is a drop down menu that lets you select "PvE: Default Build"(next to a graph icon that says "Edit Weights") and then in that menu is a few different reforging options, such as a PVP reforging option or an option to be using "GoSac" as a set up, and when you select that option Mr Robot will adjust stat weights to reforge destro locks using Sacrifice into Mastery instead of crit.
Edited by Kystah on 6/3/2013 11:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I just noticed that dropdown list; I'm an idiot..... Thanks Kystah!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I have made Haste as my top weight besides hit of course and man my dps has gone sky high. When I am fully "spooled" up with immolate and conflagrate, I cant seem to spam incinerate fast enough. I use Mr. Robot for gem and enchant suggestions. For reforging use Reforge Lite addon. It actually lets you customize ur weights any way you want too, and is IN GAME. It also does the reforging for you. All you do is click "show" to show you the calculations and the gold cost to make the changes. Then you click reforge and it does it for you in about 20-30 seconds. It's a great addon. Hop in ur curse client and check it out. If you have any questions, feel free to gamer tag me, Neurion#1724.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
Mr.Robot is bugged to me, Change 1 statsweight and put it to lets say 15.

It won't even tell you to reforge everything to that stats so I don't use it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]