Eein's Spicy Tomato Basil Soup (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Priest
05/31/2013 11:22 AMPosted by Mist
I've never had anything so spicy that I couldn't handle it. Mmm spicy food. Dem Scovilles.

Welcome to the south, where if your mouth doesn't burn every time you eat, you don't deserve food.

This just in, local priest "Naer" missing. Suspected that she absconded to the south in search of online friend Mist "meanie face" and his delicious food-stuffs. More at 11.
100 Night Elf Priest
I'm from New England

so it's been a little embarrassing when I'm trying new foods with my Hispanic coworkers and things are too spicy. I have to remind them that I'm a gringa.
90 Pandaren Monk
D:
90 Night Elf Priest
I was raised on weird foods. My parents detest spicy, my dad being a New Enlander himself (and full blooded English), my Mother being Italian. So mild spicy was fine. So Italian and English food.

Then I spent most of my high school time as a "country" girl. If it wasn't loaded with spicy stuff, or made from some sort of animal fat, it probably wasn't served. Think REALLY spicy stews/chili/etc, meats fried in tasty stuff, gravy with everything. Yum.

Fond memories of that food indeed.
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/31/2013 11:30 AM PDT
100 Human Monk
Welcome to the south, where if your mouth doesn't burn every time you eat, you don't deserve food.

well at least in Louisiana. Oh HEY! Weren't you the one I showed the menu of that Louisiana style place I went to on the Upper West Side of Manhattan to? You said it was pretty authentic looking! I really enjoyed it. I'd love to go down there sometime and try the food for real.
90 Pandaren Monk
I think I might die of heat overload if I went to the south. I don't mind tasty spice (see curry), but I've been in conversations with people who are all about just making it hotter and hotter.
90 Night Elf Priest
Our crawdads were probably laughably puny compared to yours, Mist. Me and my neighbor used to catch them out of the creek (must be pronounced crik) on the hot summer weekends. Mmm.

Foood T_T
90 Night Elf Priest
i love spicy food. i put hot sauce on everything. i also like lemons. and lemon juice
100 Blood Elf Monk
Say it correctly.

Crawfish.

CRAWFISH.

well at least in Louisiana. Oh HEY! Weren't you the one I showed the menu of that Louisiana style place I went to on the Upper West Side of Manhattan to? You said it was pretty authentic looking! I really enjoyed it. I'd love to go down there sometime and try the food for real.

don't recall seeing that.
90 Night Elf Priest
Nope.

I refuse.

Crawdads. Crawdads. Crawdads. Crayfish. Crayfish.

MWAHAHAHAH
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/31/2013 11:35 AM PDT
Mud bugs
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey, as long as you guys get rid of those !@#$%^- lobster wannabes, I'm happy.
90 Night Elf Priest
"Some kinds of crayfish are known locally as lobsters, crawdads,[3] mudbugs,[3] and yabbies. In the Eastern United States, "crayfish" is more common in the north, while "crawdad" is heard more in central and southwestern regions, and "crawfish" further south, although there are considerable overlaps.[4]"

Wiki says it's okay BECAUSE OF OUR REGIONAL DIFFERENCES.

wait. if I don't say it correctly, do I forfeit being able to hide behind you?
90 Human Priest
Indian food. that is all.

*drools*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Edited by Eein on 5/31/2013 11:37 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest

Is delicious. Even goat. My grandmother fed me horse at one point as well. Which was delicious. Uhm, but a bit messed up since she knew I was an equestrian. I was only visiting for the weekend because of the Richland Horse Trials...

*drools*

*cowers*
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/31/2013 11:39 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Monk

No, we'll just have to stay after class and make sure you learn to say it correctly.
90 Night Elf Priest
Uh oh. things are getting real
90 Pandaren Monk

Yes. All the yes, every single yes.
90 Night Elf Priest
05/31/2013 11:38 AMPosted by Mist

No, we'll just have to stay after class and make sure you learn to say it correctly.

*hides and repeats crawfish x 1000*
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]