Kilrogg is down?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can't seem to log into Kilrogg this morning. My other realms are working fine. Tried disabling all add-ons, still no luck. Anyone else having issues
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yup. Same thing here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yet Blizz says it is up here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/status
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Oddly, I can log in on to my lvl 67 DK who was logged out in Outlands, my lvl 51 rogue in Blasted Lands, and my lvl 12 Monk who was logged out in Ironforge. But my other toons who were logged out in Stormwind, SosS and at Halfhill get the "World Server is Down" message...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Dear Blizzard,
Clearly Kilrogg is down. Its Saturday AM and I have limited time that I can play. My question is However long the server is down, how much game credit are you going to give me ? I'm happy with 2x the minutes lost .
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Never thought to try but mine is the same. Any toon in a major city or MoP gets world server down message. Any toon elsewhere works fine.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
That's from 4/18/13.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Even more oddly, I flew over to Elwynn on my rogue, and walked into Stormwind...and it was fine. Didn't get DC'ed, was able to browse the AH...everything looked normal, except that the city was nearly empty of actual players. But as soon as I logged off (while still in SW) and tried to log back in: "World Server is Down". Come on Blizz, fix your $#!+. The game has been glitch-city since 5.3 went live...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Quite a few realms are down. The thread from 4/18 above got bumped by today's outage about 7 pages in or so.

I was able to log onto an alt in Northrend and one in Darnassus but that was it. Orgrimmar is also down.

Oddly, I saw some people on my friend list in SW but when I poked them, no replies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
After logging out of my Druid in Borean Tundra the realm now has a status of "offline" when I log back in.. and a breaking news post at log on screen:
"We are currently monitoring an issue that is affecting various regions of internet traffic. This has not been found to be an internal issue with our service, but may be affecting some of our players and their connections to the game. We're currently talking to the parties involved to help resolve the issue."

Those darn Intarwebs
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
So what is this an ATT issue right before routing reaches kilrogg?
edit: No wonder I was getting up to 2500ms latency last night...
Edited by Coaled on 6/1/2013 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh, Hi.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Got in but the random 1k+ ms spiking is making the game unplayable.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Just tried again. Did a BG and was at 2780ms at the end of it.

Good thing my gametime is up in 2.5hrs.

Someone's gonna lose some money and it sure as sh*t isn't me. ;)

Be sure to thank ATT for your loss, blizzard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]