PavorNocturnus need all for a 10m rebuild

90 Draenei Priest
<PavorNocturnus> Currently in a rebuild of our 10m team and under new management. We do need all classes. Not Hardcore but not laid back either. We are going to be raiding twice a week, Wednesdays and Fridays 9:30pm til 11:30pm EST these times may get changed slightly to accommodate the raid team. Our goal is to restart content June 12th. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact me here or in-game. Dustin#1400
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Feel free to contact me as well.

Mer#1630

in game:
Merrina 90 shammy
Wizzort 90 mage
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We are still in need of 1 tank, 1 raid healer, and 5 dps. We are not picky about experience. Looking for 2 nights a week srarting around 9 pm est till about 11:30pm. At this time there is no requirements to join the guild. Find us in game
Reply Quote
Getting your guys geared would be a good start. I spoke to you on Ragetank the other night. I will be tanking this run - we usually clear TOT LFR in 2 hours.
http://openraid.us/events/view/105502 whisper me in game if you want to queue up. I think with better gear it makes it better for us all to start raiding - even with 5.4 flex coming out and advertising raids to get ppl geared might be a place to start as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]