TAW.NET Recruiting [Multi Gaming Platform]

90 Troll Druid
: [TAW] The Art of Warfare - Recruiting (PC)

Who we are:

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is recruiting mature players for our WoW team. TAW is a premier global multi-game organization, founded over 10 years ago, with 1400+ membership and spanning 20+ games on every continent (except Antarctica) we currently reside on the Kil'jaeden, Sargeras, Blackrock, Winterhoof, Fenris realms.

Our WoW team is focused on:

* Competitiveness
* Training and skill enhancement ( In depth Game knowledge and Experience)
* Fun and friendly runs (Dungeon Farms or Raid farms depending on the needs of our members)
* Heroic runs
* Player vs Player

What we do:

Our WoW team is new and i seeking mature players that want to play and also those that want to lead teams.

Our focus is on accountability, training, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these ethics. We also never put gaming above real life with the team, so don’t worry, you’ll still have a job, family and soul even after joining.

How to join us:

To be a member you need to:

* Have a working microphone or headset. (We use Teamspeak 3)
* Fill out a member application at our main website
* Be generally available 1 night per week for team-play (we don’t mind if members occasionally miss some, we have real lives too)

Please visit our main website at http://www.taw.net

In the interim, feel free to grab a TAW member for a game or two so you can see if we're what you're looking for.

How to contact us:
* Post on this thread or on our WoW Public forums here : http://taw.net/forums/178.aspx

*** IMPORTANT: If you do apply, check your e-mail regularly! Whatever e-mail address you register with is where we'll get in touch with you first! ***

Thanks and hope to see you on the battlefield soon!
Edited by Waterbamsen on 7/9/2013 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Guild Under new Management please contact

Indelico
or Garrlock
Reply Quote
73 Worgen Warlock
-______________-
Reply Quote
73 Undead Death Knight
Sup peeps I see a little enjoyable recruiting well, I like it here in taw so I hope it goes well and I wouldn't mind seeing more mates around to do more lfr and old raids ,bgs and 2s just everything lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]