Best pvp hunter pets for stampede

90 Tauren Druid
what are they and why should i get those?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Shale spider for the stun
Silithid for the root
Chimera for the slow
Worm for physical damage increase

Speaking pvp :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I also have kind of the same question, i have been testing and the combination I like after patch 5.3 is as follows:

main pet spirit beast, mastery buff and an average 90k heal every 30 seconds is hard to pass after 5.3, since all the CC from our pets got nerfed to the ground my spirit beasts have seen the light and my shale spider got benched.

Shale spider for the stun and 5% agi buff

Devilsaur mainly for crit buff but also applies mounstrous bite which is not bad

a scorpid/bird of prey for the disarm (if you get a melee without a weapon chain it will hurt)

the last spot I am still not sure what to use, i keep a dragonhawk because I use it for my surv pve spec and I am to lazy to visit the stable master to often but you could go with any useful debuff

I would also like to read what other hunters think is the best combination to have in your stampede.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Isn't shale spider only 3 seconds? Isn't it also a cast? I've always thought the Monkey was better for stuns. It's also 4 seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
A this thread may have been before stampede pets were limited to auto attacking.
B shale spider is an instant cast 3 sec stun with a 30 yard range on a 90 sec cd
C monkey is a 4 sec blind (which breaks on damage) with a 20 yard range and 2 min cd. both are instant cast.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
A this thread may have been before stampede pets were limited to auto attacking.
B shale spider is an instant cast 3 sec stun with a 30 yard range on a 90 sec cd
C monkey is a 4 sec blind (which breaks on damage) with a 20 yard range and 2 min cd. both are instant cast.

Ah that makes a little more sense! Was just farming for the Snow leopard spirit beast, got it on my second lap. Lawl never had tried before that.
Edited by Bougau on 6/19/2013 3:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I thought they hotfix our stampede last tues where stampede is pets auto attacks only... no buffs no cc
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
http://www.wowhead.com/news&tag=hotfixes

In fact here it is....... so it doesn't matter what pets we use... their just skins and annoying animals that tickle
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]